Thread: Mcnair

Mcnair

I just heard that Mcnair is done for the year and set to have surgery this week on his left shoulder......i'm just glad we didn't make up an injury for him.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Re: Mcnair

Where did you hear that?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Sadly, McNair was actually done for the year when he messed up his groin on the first series of the year. What might have been.

Hopefully he gets healthy and can help Boller tutor Smith and whatever player comes in through the draft. I say this because it will actually cost more to cut McNair than to keep him....talk about overpaying for a player. I thought McGahee got too much too, but he's been worth every penny this year. What a bright spot on the offense....imagine what he could do with a more talented QB and a real line (I'm thinking Jackson in STL last year type numbers).

I also "heard" the world is flat, Rolle has AIDS, West Baltimore is safe, Angelos is a nice guy, Cal took roids, my roof-top was going to be up in one week, the Colts were staying in Baltimore, O'Malley wasnt going to raise taxes, the Texans were going to get Vince Young .....

Sounds plausible. Not sure why it's objectionable to post you 'heard' something, as long as you're straightforward about it, which you were.

Certainly national and local media have been reporting for at least a week that McNair is actually injured, as opposed to some made-up thing to justify a switch.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

it was on the pre game show for the redskins this morning, they asked what the word on mcnair was and he replied with he will undergo surgery this week to repair his shoulder
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    it was on the pre game show for the redskins this morning, they asked what the word on mcnair was and he replied with he will undergo surgery this week to repair his shoulder
    good.....