Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Re: Urschel Retiring

With Urschel being intelligent - the results of the CTE study that was published recently did not pass him by and did not compute to benefit his mental abilities.

Well if you ask me these statements by him don't necessarily support the CTE stuff as a deciding factor in this untimely decision.
    Still Loves Football

Kinda thinking he's known for quite some time that classes he wanted to take were only offered in the fall and his fiancee was pregnant and due in December.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
    John Urschel is 14th player to retire at age 30 or younger this offseason. Twenty players retired at 30 or younger during 2016 offseason.
    I am glad to see players putting their health first and foremost. Now we just need some really big names to retire so that tackling can be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Williams View Post
    I am glad to see players putting their health first and foremost. Now we just need some really big names to retire so that tackling can be banned.
    We haven't had a new troll in a while.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Yes, and while we're at it let's ban crime so we can dispense with police forces, and ban foreign aggression so we can disperse our military, and ban butter pecan ice cream because I hate the flavor, and... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, and while we're at it let's ban crime so we can dispense with police forces, and ban foreign aggression so we can disperse our military, and ban butter pecan ice cream because I hate the flavor, and... Bc
    But how would such a ban affect your SiL?

You know, I always liked butter pecan ice cream. Except for the pecans, that is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    But how would such a ban affect your SiL?

You know, I always liked butter pecan ice cream. Except for the pecans, that is.
    That's funny, trail, because my sister-in-law feels somewhat like you do. She's not so interested in the ice cream or pecans, but eats butter by the bucket. Takes too long to spread it on a bagel. Why waste time when it can go straight to waist... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Poor comparisons. You're never going to completely get rid of crime or foreign aggression. We can do a major number on tackle football.

Like seriously dude??
    Perhaps maybe a tennis forum would be a better fit.
    Should peanut butter be banned because some people suffer from life threatening allergic reactions to it?
    Should the fast ball in baseball be banned because of the potential of serious traumatic injury potential from being hit by it?
    Should Nascar be stopped because of the potential of death to its drivers with every crash?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

10. Re: Urschel Retiring

Hurts our depth, but I wasn't counting on Urschel at all other than if someone goes down. I didn't think he was a real football player anyway and I guess I was right
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I don't think it takes an MIT grad to know there is risks.

I think any research results can increase your concerns about something.

I haven't seen a shred of evidence to show the timing was anything malicious.

Calling it questionable? Sure. Calling it bullshit and questioning his motives? Zero grounds to do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can roll with that.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

What a waste of a roster spot. Bye Felicia. Next man up.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...