Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
Not at all, opposing fans are welcomed provided they don't act like jerks and troll the board. You give no indication of that, so welcome! I'd hoped to make the trip this fall, but with young kids and moving into a new house next month, it's just not in the cards. Have to wait until 2025. Seeing the Ravens play at Lambeau is on my bucket list. You guys will, as usual, be in the playoff hunt. Aaron Rodgers pretty much makes that a given, along with a division that is a pretty good example of modern NFL parity. I'm not a big believer in either Minnesota or Detroit. My issue with your team is can you run effectively enough to take the pressure off Rodgers, and I'm not sure about your defense either. I'd still put you as favorites to win the division though, unless Bradford really catches fire in Minnesota.
This.

Opposing fans will always be under the microscope mroe than others, but they are absolutely welcomed. Be respectful, get respected.

CincyCat is a great poster and he's a division rival. Dude is respectful to everyone and everyoen is respectful to him. We even have a damn Steelers fan on here and he's a great guy to talk with. He's proud of his team if they beat us, but he doesn't rub it in and it's all good.