Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Remaining Free Agents

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    wonder what D Williams would cost? That cat can still ball. Not sure why he is still going, he's made like a trillion dollars
    Isn't he a professional wrestler now?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Why would we be looking to upgrade at backup QB? If Joe goes down, do you think there's anybody on the market that could even have a shot at keeping the ship afloat?

Me personally, if we see another 2015 in terms of half the season missed by our starting QB, I want the ship to sink. I'm not interested in going 7-9 or 8-8 with a backup. I'm talking 4-12 at that point.

I'd rather take the top 5-10 draft pick then pretend like Kaepernick would make us a contender.
    But you have to consider other circumstances. What if Joe gets pulled at the start of a game because of concussion protocol? What if he's only out for 2-3 games? You want someone who can go at least 500, ideally better. And I don't think Kaep will be that expensive given the circumstances.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    But you have to consider other circumstances. What if Joe gets pulled at the start of a game because of concussion protocol? What if he's only out for 2-3 games? You want someone who can go at least 500, ideally better. And I don't think Kaep will be that expensive given the circumstances.
    I'd stick with Mallet if Joe goes down this team is done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Isn't he a professional wrestler now?
    I think it was just a one night gig. He has torched some teams, including the Ravens, even though they have been able to shut down Bell

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I think Q makes us a better team. I know he's getting a bit long in the tooth but he put up decent numbers last year. He's the only one, other than maybe Mangold, who peaks my interest.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I think Q makes us a better team. I know he's getting a bit long in the tooth but he put up decent numbers last year. He's the only one, other than maybe Mangold, who peaks my interest.
    I would agree. Great in run and pass game, but they're likely saving their pennies for Oline

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter Jul 6

Vote: Which 4 teams do you think DeAngelo Williams refuses to play for? Once vote in, @DeAngeloRB will reveal the 4.

I don't see how Kaep could be clearly better suited for this offense than Mallett (and I disagree that if something happens to Joe, their season is cooked; as far as I am concerned Joe has to re-prove himself in 2017 too).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I don't see how Kaep could be clearly better suited for this offense than Mallett (and I disagree that if something happens to Joe, their season is cooked; as far as I am concerned Joe has to re-prove himself in 2017 too).
    Lol you really think this team can win with Mallet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    And Mallett can't do that? I don't see a stretch of the schedule where I'd think Kaep would be a significant enough upgrade that he's worth an extra win or two per year.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I think he'd be the 3rd option in the passing game, at best, which wouldn't yield any significant output.

And I think all you're doing there is delaying finding out if Perriman is any good, which would be more detrimental to us long term than Boldin being a benefit in the short term.

Vincent Jackson is someone I would take a look if there is an injury during training camp, or if the WR's are under performing in preseason.