Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who would you jettisom to get KO back?

Its obvious that lettimg Osemele go was a huge mistake. He is a top 10 lineman in the league and he helps Flacco be Flacco. I'd jettison Tony Jefferson and Ben Watson right now. Now when I say trade, i mean who would go without, just getting the numbers congruent to the cap.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.

Re: Who would you jettisom to get KO back?

I understand why we let KO go...IMHO, the main concern to me were his injuries.

Sucks, but understandable.

But if I had to play along...Brandon Williams.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Its obvious that lettimg Osemele go was a huge mistake. He is a top 10 lineman in the league and he helps Flacco be Flacco. I'd jettison Tony Jefferson and Ben Watson right now. Now when I say trade, i mean who would go without, just getting the numbers congruent to the cap.

Brandon Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post

No. Osemele is over-rated on this board. He was priced out to a team with the biggest cap hole in the NFL that was earned through years of sucktitude. See ya!
    There is some damn bro-mance with that dude. Time for the next 3rd-4th round pick to step up and earn a spot on the Browns for a cool $15 mil-per. I'll take Brandon Williams and Jefferson, thank you. True cornerstone.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    No. Osemele is over-rated on this board. He was priced out to a team with the biggest cap hole in the NFL that was earned through years of sucktitude. See ya!
    There is some damn bro-mance with that dude. Time for the next 3rd-4th round pick to step up and earn a spot on the Browns for a cool $15 mil-per. I'll take Brandon Williams and Jefferson, thank you. True cornerstone.
    The only guard better than KO last year was Yanda....
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR

Yanda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Yeah dis regard that all pro ranking this year....

Blog Entries

As much as I am frustrated at the theme that his non-re-signing is included in, with regard to how this team approaches that side of the ball, his back issues were a legitimate concern. I can't knock for that on an individual basis. I was more pissed about Wagner.

Now, since he's shown that he's tapping into his full potential.................what's the limit on how long this list can be?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Who would you jettisom to get KO back?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The only guard better than KO last year was Yanda....
    Damn the line could have rivaled Dallas with Stanley KO ________ Yanda Wagner. Wouldnt really matter who they stuck in center.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Damn the line could have rivaled Dallas with Stanley KO ________ Yanda Wagner. Would really matter who they stuck in center.

I like to think of it as it could have been Stanley, LG, Mack, Yanda, Wagner.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Either way, you are undoubtedly talking best line in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Either way, you are undoubtedly talking best line in the league.
    With Mack and KO it would have been.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR