Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you have tickets to Monday Night, GO TO THE GAME!!!!

I'm doing it. I'm issuing the challenge. Right here, right now. It's rally time.

Ok, we're 4-7. The offense is in it's usual shambles. Billick is getting hammered from all directions from fans. And maybe our defense is slipping a bit. But that doesn't mean that on a given week there is that one game that could change a franchise. One game that sets the tone for the rest of the year.

Maybe this is that game.

Ok, we're playing the Patriots. Yeah, we're +20 1/2. So what?

From everything I've heard from players and radio shows and interviews, this team isn't packing it in. They're not giving up because the season is bleak. They're refusing to go out on the field Monday night in front of the country and let everyone think the Baltimore Ravens are just a chump team that can't handle a bad stretch.

And neither am I. I will be there Monday night, ready to go, bundled up, rockin' and rollin'. I'm not missing this game for anything. And I am calling on my fellow season ticket holders to make sure they are there as well.

The Ravens aren't giving up on us. And we all know the Ravens aren't the Orioles. They don't stay down for long. So let's NOT GIVE UP ON OUR RAVENS!! Let's show Kornholio and his muckety-muck MNF crew that we don't lay down for anyone.

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE comes into OUR HOUSE and tells us we're 20 point underdogs. And no one pushes us around in our house anymore!!!

NOW WHO'S WITH ME????????????????

Wink Re: If you have tickets to Monday Night, GO TO THE GAME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    NOW WHO'S WITH ME????????????????
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: If you have tickets to Monday Night, GO TO THE GAME!!!!

I'll be there even though I had cancellations by customers I replaced them with real Ravens fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

This is where we find out who the REAL Baltimore Ravens fans are. If you have a ticket, your ass needs to be at your seat for kickoff.

These next two games are our playoffs ladies and gentlemen. That's right, I said it. These are OUR playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

This is where we find out who the REAL Baltimore Ravens fans are. If you have a ticket, your ass needs to be at your seat for kickoff.

These next two games are our playoffs ladies and gentlemen. That's right, I said it. These are OUR playoff games.
    Roughly 70k equal a sold out stadium, however only 45k of them are true, non fair weather fans!!!! I am shocked and appalled that members of my own Ravens Nest have be giving up their tix too. WTF, there is NO excuse. All I can say is see who is absent and see if they sold to out of towners. If so, NO MERCY!!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Well I traded my 2 tix for Army/Navy tix but I was able to pick up a single for the Pats game from a friend. So I'll be there freezing my a$$ off like the rest of you.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Let the truth be known:

If you have tickets for the any final three games at home this season and don't want to go not only are you NOT a Ravens fans but you are also not a fan of football.

Seriously...to maybe see live the best football team of the modern era as they possibly go undefeated OR see the superbowl champion live from last year OR the steeler/raven rivalry with playoff implications for the steelers. How could a football fan miss any of these games?

There is enough excitment in these games even if there are no playoff implications for the Ravens.

Don't worry about me and my season tickets. They ain't gonna be on Ebay.

There are some of us that have tickets that can't go to f'ing nite games due to family responsibilities . Homework, getting my kids off the bus and making them dinner trump me going to a MNF game. I have been to exactly 1 in the 10 years I have been a seasons ticket holder:( That does not make me less of a fan.
    That being said i gave my ticket to my stepson as an early Christmas present.

I'm with you, i truly bleed purple behind enemies lines. Never and i mean NEVER will i not support my beloved RAVENS.

Now with that said, CAN I HAVE A TICKET, 4HOURS TRIP IS SURE WORTH ANY RAVEN GAME TO ME.

i'M A DIE HARD AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A REAL FAN THEN JUMP SHIP.
    The ship is going down and i'm going with it,hole in bucket and all.

IS IT MONDAY YET??

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Make the noise!

That M&T is well known for, give the PAT's all they can handle,from the stadium and on the field.Go Ravens.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I'll be there don't worry about that.

I'll be cheering for our Ravens

If I am breathing...I am at the game.

Remember the liquid warmth for Monday!