Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 254
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,052

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises



    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I actually think that Moore will rebound well from his rookie season. They were using him in a role that was not conducive to the strengths of his skillset. From my viewpoint, it was clear that he was thinking too much out there. The only issue is that they basically have four vertical threats, one of whom can effectively step into the slot on occasion. On occasion GWNR.
    I dig it.

    This is why I wanted a guy like ryan switzer.

    Bold prediction building off this. Campy plays 16 games.... has anything been more bold!? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    25,387
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I have this annoying feeling that James Hurst becomes a good RT.

    Why is it annoying? Because it just doesn't make sense after how bad of a football player he looked like. I have zero justification, but that's my gut
    That wouldn't be a surprise. It would be a miracle.





  3. #39

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I dig it.

    This is why I wanted a guy like ryan switzer.

    Bold prediction building off this. Campy plays 16 games.... has anything been more bold!? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too far, GWNR... too far...

    1. Correa grabs the ILB position and makes us forget all about Orr.

    2. Siragusa nabs a starting spot on the line, and we end up signing a scrap heap center to play behind Jensen.

    3. A rookie or second year player leads the team in sacks (Judon, Williams, Bowser?)





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,052

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Too far, GWNR... too far...

    1. Correa grabs the ILB position and makes us forget all about Orr.

    2. Siragusa nabs a starting spot on the line, and we end up signing a scrap heap center to play behind Jensen.

    3. A rookie or second year player leads the team in sacks (Judon, Williams, Bowser?)
    I apparently misspelt "snaps" ;)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  5. #41

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    One I really don't expect is Patrick Onwuasor at ILB. It's very hard to play your way out of a role in a meaningless RS finale, but he was playing so small, he had to have his snaps reduced to only nickel as the game progressed. The team won't go back there.

    I like Shas's original prediction about Levine, because it makes the most sense, but here is my twist on it...Canady plays too well to be ignored in the PS and secures a role as a cover-2 safety in dime packages, which allows Webb to move up to fill slot corner role and Jefferson to move up opposite the TE on passing downs where his impact as a playmaker shines.

    Despite being a solid SCB choice with ball skills, Boykin loses coaching favor and sits for much of the season.
    Agreed on Onwuasor. I think he's got a roster spot because of his ST ability, but I shutter to see him in a full time role on defense. He doesn't have the size to step up in the hole and bounce off of blocks. You could see it in the preseason and even more so in the last game against actual NFL talent. He's a decent reserve but you're probably looking at him more as a #4 ILB who only plays there in nickel or emergency situations. His role is ST.





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,258
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Agreed on Onwuasor. I think he's got a roster spot because of his ST ability, but I shutter to see him in a full time role on defense. He doesn't have the size to step up in the hole and bounce off of blocks. You could see it in the preseason and even more so in the last game against actual NFL talent. He's a decent reserve but you're probably looking at him more as a #4 ILB who only plays there in nickel or emergency situations. His role is ST.
    Agree that Onwuasor is not starting/full-time material, but I can see his role as a 3rd down specialist because he's a tweener (somewhere between an ILB and a Safety). That, along with his STeams ability, can make him a valuable part-timer... Bc





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,052

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Peanut's limitation is that Pees doesn't go into the dime. In the dime he could be useful (as could Levine).

    We need more dime in his conservative scheme.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    7,598
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Ahhh now I see it, He runs the prevent dime scheme
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old





  9. #45

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Ahhh now I see it, He runs the prevent dime scheme
    It would be something if he even did that. However, for the bulk of the required defensive stands over the last 5 seasons, the Ravens have played nickel.





  10. #46

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    1. Danny Woodhead ends up with more touches than any RB on the roster

    2. Marlon Humphrey replaces Brandon Carr as the starting CB by mid season

    3. Campanaro not only makes the team but ends up taking snaps away from Perriman. By the the of the season they will be within 10 catches of each other.

    I'd love to make an o-line prediction like everyone else but I honestly have no clue how that will shake out. It's the biggest mystery of the whole team.
    It would be a surprise if Campanaro and Perriman finished within 10 catches of each other. I don't know if it would be a good surprise or a bad one, but it would be a surprise.





  11. #47

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    1. Nick Boyle starts at TE and has 600 yards and 6 TDs.

    2. Judon starts at OLB and gets 8 sacks.

    3. Jensen wins the starting job at C and helps West run for 1,000+ yards.





  12. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,258
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Predict three depth chart surprises

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    It would be a surprise if Campanaro and Perriman finished within 10 catches of each other. I don't know if it would be a good surprise or a bad one, but it would be a surprise.
    If Perriman and CampanIRo end up within 10 catches of one another, I'd suspect Perriman went on IR too... Bc





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland