Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Joe & Friends: QB Enlightenment (and confusion!) via stats, analytics...and eventually film!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    leave brady out of this, he has feelings
    I feel dumb but I'm out of the loop. I dont get this post. Is there a meme I missed ?

Re: Joe & Friends: QB Enlightenment (and confusion!) via stats, analytics...and eventually film!

This fell out of my research...

BP's "2nd season" ~ Roddy White's true 2nd season
    (33 of 66 for 499 and 3) ~ (30 of 65 for 506 and 0)

White went crazy in his 3rd season, however: 83 of 137 for 1202 and 6.
    His catch% soared a whopping 16% pts in year 3 (60%) as compared to his average for year 1 and 2 (44%).

If Wallace is gone, BP will have the opportunity for such numbers in 2018.

FWIW part 2...

White: 6'1, 207, 4.46, 18 reps, 41 vert, 126 broad, 4.01 ss, 7.12 cone
    BP: 6'2, 212, 4.26, 18 reps, 36.5 vert, 127 broad, no ss, no cone
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

From the "Isht That Maybe Only Interests Me" department...

In games which he had multiple targets (14 of 16 games), our boy BP faced multiple CBs in each of them.
    His very first game (@BUF) might be an exception. All I can determine now is that Stephon Gilmore was covering on both targets. Not sure who was covering BP for his other eight pass snaps.

BP saw at least three different CBs in several games.
    @NYG he saw at least four different DBs.
    In both CLE games, and in CIN game 1, both teams showed him at least three DBs.
    In CIN game 2, he saw at least four (CIN was playing backups for a large portion of that game that featured a season-high eight targets for BP).

Note: I'm saying "at least" b/c PFF only shows me who he faced for each target, not each route. I'll need film for the latter and GamePass has been a mess recently.
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 07-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: Time in Pocket: Joe vs. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    you can go entire games and not hear the commentators even mention flaccos name except for the starting lineup call out
    Yes. If you mute your TV.

I just grabbed the "top" 15 here...

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I just grabbed the "top" 15 here...

I'd be curious what Bens splits have been the past two or three years. He is two completely different players now I don't remember him being like that when he was younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk