Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    This shit has always intrigued me. One personal story I have is something I actually don't remember.

My mom and my grandparents have told me this story. I grew up in a small town called Athens, Ontario. About 5 minutes outside of town is a very very small area called Plum Hollow (you can google map it if you wanna see what I'm referring to).

Plum Hollow is where my family first settled in Ontario. It was dominated by family members so of course I had a bunch of family that lived there. When I was about 4 or 5 (I dont actually remember this happening) we were driving through Plum Hollow and I started talking to my mom and my grandparents about a relative I had. I identified where he lived, explained how he died and said a few things about stories about him.

Now, typically this wouldn't be a big deal, BUT no one knew how they hell I knwo any of this. No one in my family could even remember taking me to where he lived.

Fast forward later that summer and we were on Charleston Lake. There's a cliff people jump off called Indian Head. I started telling a story about a kid who jumped off Indian Head and died. Everyone thought I made it up, but when they brought it up to their family friend who owns a marina it was actually a famous story about a local boy who jumped and died off the head.

Now, where am I going with all of this. BOTH of these things happened in the same time period in the period of the last 1800's. (I believe my relatives death was 1884 and the boys death with 1893, but I can't remember).

So all of that to say, my family basically think I was alive during that period of time and reincarnated. My mom and dad in depthly talked to people who I would have been around trying to find out how I would have known this kind of stuff (I mean who talks about this type of shit to a kid?). They never found an answer, so that's what they settled on.

The weird thing about all of this is if you asked me the stories right now I couldn't tell you them. It literally makes no sense. It's as if when I hit the age where you start to develop memories (I think they say it's between 5-7) it whipped out these memories I apparently had.

Anyway, fucked up.
    lol this shit gave me goosebumps reading it, Cole are you an old soul?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Here in Hawaii, the paranormal answer is that it was a "Pressing Ghost."

http://www.weirdhawaii.com/2008/05/s...ing-ghost.html

Short explanation is that an obake is sitting on your chest and trying to choke you, but doesn't have the strength, so you're just kind of stuck there for a minute.

When I first started dating my now wife, she lived in a house with some roommates where her room was the attic. Every once in a while we would see what we thought was someone in the room, but when we turned the lights on, nothing. This attic was basically just one big empty room with nowhere to hide. One night I was going down the steps from the attic and I felt someone push me (there was no one else in the room at the time). I fell a few steps down and caught myself, so I wasn't injured, but it freaked me out. A few months after we moved out, we found that the house was on a tour that drove around to different "haunted" spots on the island. On the tour they say there was a man who lived in the house with his daughter until he murdered her in the attic... by7 pushing her down the stairs. I can't remember for sure, but I believe they say he committed suicide shortly after.
    this is creepy man, a pressing ghost? I am going to have to look that up, I am not trying to dabble too much in this stuff because you know you don't want shit latching on to you lol if you believe in that. Man I tell you what I have suppressed a lot of those memories when those things happen to myself, something was definitely fucking with me I think, because it has not happened since my teen years to now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just watched that. Crazy stuff.

Nothing too weird has ever happened to me. Closest thing is about 10 years ago I had a dog that I was told had cancer and when it got bad we put him down, a few months went by and one morning my wife got out of bed to start the day, I stayed in bed laying around for a few minutes. After drifting in and out for a little while I started to dream about the dog (fully aware I was dreaming) and all of the sudden I felt something lay down on the bed and made me move, I knew it was the dog, I rolled over to pet him and of course he wasn't there. 100% could have been my imagination, but t this day I remember the exact feeling of something laying down on the bed behind me.

And as a side note he didn't have cancer, and what made him bad (aka when we "knew" it was time) was the anti-inflammatory pain med drugs they gave us that ate a whole through his stomach causing him to puke and shit blood-- FUCK YOU NC State vet school.
    I have heard about this too NC. It's crazy, I feel like there is so much things we don't know in our short existence as humans, I mean hell we only use maybe a 1/3rd of our brain, that alone is paranormal to me, imagine what we could do if we somehow figured out how to unlock the full potential of it?

Blog Entries

Raised in Jamaica, there are a lot of stories, a big part of our culture itself is based on a lot of superstition. One story that is very famous from there is the white witch of Rose Hall. Now Rose Hall was a plantation house, the owner was a white woman, forgot her name, anyways she would torture slaves, kill them, drink their blood do all that occult shit much like the vampire duchess. Long story short the slaves came together one night and handled that evil bitch. But there are reports to this day by people who work there and even many tourist say they have seen the witch or felt her, if you google it there is a photo taken by tourist who may have captured her in a photo....

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol this shit gave me goosebumps reading it, Cole are you an old soul?
    Fuck I dont know dude. I used to think my family was doing it as a joke (you'd have to meet my mom to understand - not a typical mother - she chirps me mroe than the boys do lol), but god damn it is some creepy shit.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Anyone have interesting thoughts on the JFK shooting?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Anyone have interesting thoughts on the JFK shooting?
    I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did it, but he had help. Either from the KGB, CIA, or the Mafia. He had help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did it, but he had help. Either from the KGB, CIA, or the Mafia. He had help.

So not buying LBJ bay of pigs conspiracy? It seems forward enough that he had help, with his KGB connections.

Ironically, I shot on the same range as him in the Marines.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So not buying LBJ bay of pigs conspiracy? It seems forward enough that he had help, with his KGB connections.

Ironically, I shot on the same range as him in the Marines.
    I'm sure there are data points that could point to LBJ.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Raised in Jamaica, there are a lot of stories, a big part of our culture itself is based on a lot of superstition. One story that is very famous from there is the white witch of Rose Hall. Now Rose Hall was a plantation house, the owner was a white woman, forgot her name, anyways she would torture slaves, kill them, drink their blood do all that occult shit much like the vampire duchess. Long story short the slaves came together one night and handled that evil bitch. But there are reports to this day by people who work there and even many tourist say they have seen the witch or felt her, if you google it there is a photo taken by tourist who may have captured her in a photo....
    Annie Palmer. My wife and I just got back from our first trip to Montego Bay (loved it). The tour bus driver told us this story and offered to pick us up after dark from our resort to take us to the mansion. We both said hell no, lol.
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 07-29-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

A few years ago my wife offered to babysit the children of our recently divorced neighbor. One day the boy, who was around 4 at the time was playing with his toy gun, aiming it at my wife and saying, "pow, you're dead" to which my wife would fall on the floor and fake like she had been shot. After a few minutes, the kid straightened up and got real serious. "Your son got shot?", he said. My wife said, "no, Anthony (our 28 year old son) is fine." He then said, "I meant your brother. Who shot him? Why did they shoot him?". He persistently asked her over the course of 5 minutes or so. My wife, then visibly upset, had to leave the room. You see, her younger brother had tragically died in 1990 as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. I'm normally pretty skeptical about stuff like this, but it freaked me out, too. I don't know where he could have got that from.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good topic Smoove. I'm always interested in these types of things.

I think you're sleeping experience may be related to sleep paralysis, which is a natural phenomena and some people often mistake for paranormal (though I would imagine it is a very odd feeling).

I've had a few bizarre things happen to me.

The first was 2 summers ago on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. We always rent a house out there on the shore and our whole family comes, it's become a tradition. It was the 2nd week in July. One night, around 10pm, myself, my wife, my sister in law and her husband, and my father in law were all outside on the porch, which overlooked the beach and ocean. It was a clear night. Stars were visible. Ship lights on the horizon were visible. You could barely make out the horizon line where the sky and ocean met several miles out.

Out of no where, I see this orange light (orb?) just pop on out in the sky...above the horizon. I thought it was one of the boats at first, but then the light just blinked out. Like someone turned off the light switch. I thought it was weird and then I noticed none of the ships on the water where anywhere near where this light just popped on and off.

I shrugged it off...maybe it was a flare.

Then, it happened again, but this time it was multiple orange lights. I stopped the music, stood up, and said to everyone "hey, hey, is anyone else seeing this!?"

We all sat there and watched these orange lights blink on and off for the next 45 min.

I know...I know...satellites in the night sky...I've worked on satellite communication technology and they're pretty easy to distinguish as the go across the sky. These orbs were much lower to the horizon.

I know...I know...aircraft. There were no engine sounds of any aircraft and aircraft also follow a linear flight pattern across the sky - these lights just came on and the. Went off.

What really made it weird was one light would come on and then split into 3 different lights in a straight line and then go out. Then, other lights would come on in the shape of a large triangle. None of the lights came on in the same spot twice.

It was probably one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had. And I'm glad to say that I have 4 other witnesses, who were all sober. My father in law is a devout Catholic and even he thought it was quite strange and couldn't explain it.

Holy shit. Have you ever read, "Behold a Pale Horse", by William Cooper?