Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    32,472
    Blog Entries
    4

    The Paranormal/Conspiracies



    Well folks, since we are at stand still for football (the deadzone again), I wanted to start a topic a little different than what we all talk about, I am tired of the politics and all that other bs we beat to death daily and hear daily so I wanted to bring up something a little different.

    We all know someone or even ourselves in our own personal experiences or even documented cases out there that some weird or strange shit has happened and we can't explain it, more questions arise from these phenomena than answers. This thread is dedicated to all the weird stuff we hear, see or experience for all generations.

    Here is one personal experience of my own. When I was a kid, I would find myself awaken out of my sleep but cannot move, I am fully aware of my surroundings but I could never move my limbs or even my head to turn then a few moments pass then I am able to gain control of my mechanisms. This would happen to me every so often as a child then one day it just stopped. Prior to this happening I almost always had dreams of me falling.

    As I got older I did some light looking into it because these kind of things I didn't like dabbling in, some stuff I came across said it could have been astral-projecting? Other stuff said it could have been a demonic attack? I don't know but it was weird as fuck!





  2. #2

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    So not sure there was anything to this, but when my first daughter was a baby, she would sit on our bed, and stare at the closet and smile and laugh like someone was entertaining her. It stopped after we moved.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk





  3. #3

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    The US Armed Forces were in a firefight with a giant in 2002

    http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/is-u-s-go...t-of-kandahar/





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    44,119
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Good topic Smoove. I'm always interested in these types of things.

    I think you're sleeping experience may be related to sleep paralysis, which is a natural phenomena and some people often mistake for paranormal (though I would imagine it is a very odd feeling).

    I've had a few bizarre things happen to me.

    The first was 2 summers ago on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. We always rent a house out there on the shore and our whole family comes, it's become a tradition. It was the 2nd week in July. One night, around 10pm, myself, my wife, my sister in law and her husband, and my father in law were all outside on the porch, which overlooked the beach and ocean. It was a clear night. Stars were visible. Ship lights on the horizon were visible. You could barely make out the horizon line where the sky and ocean met several miles out.

    Out of no where, I see this orange light (orb?) just pop on out in the sky...above the horizon. I thought it was one of the boats at first, but then the light just blinked out. Like someone turned off the light switch. I thought it was weird and then I noticed none of the ships on the water where anywhere near where this light just popped on and off.

    I shrugged it off...maybe it was a flare.

    Then, it happened again, but this time it was multiple orange lights. I stopped the music, stood up, and said to everyone "hey, hey, is anyone else seeing this!?"

    We all sat there and watched these orange lights blink on and off for the next 45 min.

    I know...I know...satellites in the night sky...I've worked on satellite communication technology and they're pretty easy to distinguish as the go across the sky. These orbs were much lower to the horizon.

    I know...I know...aircraft. There were no engine sounds of any aircraft and aircraft also follow a linear flight pattern across the sky - these lights just came on and the. Went off.

    What really made it weird was one light would come on and then split into 3 different lights in a straight line and then go out. Then, other lights would come on in the shape of a large triangle. None of the lights came on in the same spot twice.

    It was probably one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had. And I'm glad to say that I have 4 other witnesses, who were all sober. My father in law is a devout Catholic and even he thought it was quite strange and couldn't explain it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,770

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    This shit has always intrigued me. One personal story I have is something I actually don't remember.

    My mom and my grandparents have told me this story. I grew up in a small town called Athens, Ontario. About 5 minutes outside of town is a very very small area called Plum Hollow (you can google map it if you wanna see what I'm referring to).

    Plum Hollow is where my family first settled in Ontario. It was dominated by family members so of course I had a bunch of family that lived there. When I was about 4 or 5 (I dont actually remember this happening) we were driving through Plum Hollow and I started talking to my mom and my grandparents about a relative I had. I identified where he lived, explained how he died and said a few things about stories about him.

    Now, typically this wouldn't be a big deal, BUT no one knew how they hell I knwo any of this. No one in my family could even remember taking me to where he lived.

    Fast forward later that summer and we were on Charleston Lake. There's a cliff people jump off called Indian Head. I started telling a story about a kid who jumped off Indian Head and died. Everyone thought I made it up, but when they brought it up to their family friend who owns a marina it was actually a famous story about a local boy who jumped and died off the head.

    Now, where am I going with all of this. BOTH of these things happened in the same time period in the period of the last 1800's. (I believe my relatives death was 1884 and the boys death with 1893, but I can't remember).

    So all of that to say, my family basically think I was alive during that period of time and reincarnated. My mom and dad in depthly talked to people who I would have been around trying to find out how I would have known this kind of stuff (I mean who talks about this type of shit to a kid?). They never found an answer, so that's what they settled on.

    The weird thing about all of this is if you asked me the stories right now I couldn't tell you them. It literally makes no sense. It's as if when I hit the age where you start to develop memories (I think they say it's between 5-7) it whipped out these memories I apparently had.

    Anyway, fucked up.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  6. #6

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

    So all of that to say, my family basically think I was alive during that period of time and reincarnated. My mom and dad in depthly talked to people who I would have been around trying to find out how I would have known this kind of stuff (I mean who talks about this type of shit to a kid?). They never found an answer, so that's what they settled on.
    There is a video about a little boy on youtube, I think it is called "The Boy Who Lived Before" that resembles what you are talking about. Takes place in another country and the boy remembers a life with another family, not related to the one he is with now. He describes a house and the surroundings very well and they end up finding the house, I cant remember a lot of the details and what was true and wasn't, BUT what I do remember is when the little boy starting walking up to the house and is at the front gate, the look on his face just makes your (well mine)) heart sink, He just looked so damn sad and hurt. Fucking brutal





  7. #7

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Well folks, since we are at stand still for football (the deadzone again), I wanted to start a topic a little different than what we all talk about, I am tired of the politics and all that other bs we beat to death daily and hear daily so I wanted to bring up something a little different.

    We all know someone or even ourselves in our own personal experiences or even documented cases out there that some weird or strange shit has happened and we can't explain it, more questions arise from these phenomena than answers. This thread is dedicated to all the weird stuff we hear, see or experience for all generations.

    Here is one personal experience of my own. When I was a kid, I would find myself awaken out of my sleep but cannot move, I am fully aware of my surroundings but I could never move my limbs or even my head to turn then a few moments pass then I am able to gain control of my mechanisms. This would happen to me every so often as a child then one day it just stopped. Prior to this happening I almost always had dreams of me falling.

    As I got older I did some light looking into it because these kind of things I didn't like dabbling in, some stuff I came across said it could have been astral-projecting? Other stuff said it could have been a demonic attack? I don't know but it was weird as fuck!
    Here in Hawaii, the paranormal answer is that it was a "Pressing Ghost."

    http://www.weirdhawaii.com/2008/05/s...ing-ghost.html

    Short explanation is that an obake is sitting on your chest and trying to choke you, but doesn't have the strength, so you're just kind of stuck there for a minute.

    When I first started dating my now wife, she lived in a house with some roommates where her room was the attic. Every once in a while we would see what we thought was someone in the room, but when we turned the lights on, nothing. This attic was basically just one big empty room with nowhere to hide. One night I was going down the steps from the attic and I felt someone push me (there was no one else in the room at the time). I fell a few steps down and caught myself, so I wasn't injured, but it freaked me out. A few months after we moved out, we found that the house was on a tour that drove around to different "haunted" spots on the island. On the tour they say there was a man who lived in the house with his daughter until he murdered her in the attic... by7 pushing her down the stairs. I can't remember for sure, but I believe they say he committed suicide shortly after.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    9,276

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    There is a video about a little boy on youtube, I think it is called "The Boy Who Lived Before" that resembles what you are talking about. Takes place in another country and the boy remembers a life with another family, not related to the one he is with now. He describes a house and the surroundings very well and they end up finding the house, I cant remember a lot of the details and what was true and wasn't, BUT what I do remember is when the little boy starting walking up to the house and is at the front gate, the look on his face just makes your (well mine)) heart sink, He just looked so damn sad and hurt. Fucking brutal
    Just watched that. Crazy stuff.

    Nothing too weird has ever happened to me. Closest thing is about 10 years ago I had a dog that I was told had cancer and when it got bad we put him down, a few months went by and one morning my wife got out of bed to start the day, I stayed in bed laying around for a few minutes. After drifting in and out for a little while I started to dream about the dog (fully aware I was dreaming) and all of the sudden I felt something lay down on the bed and made me move, I knew it was the dog, I rolled over to pet him and of course he wasn't there. 100% could have been my imagination, but t this day I remember the exact feeling of something laying down on the bed behind me.

    And as a side note he didn't have cancer, and what made him bad (aka when we "knew" it was time) was the anti-inflammatory pain med drugs they gave us that ate a whole through his stomach causing him to puke and shit blood-- FUCK YOU NC State vet school.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,770

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just watched that. Crazy stuff.

    Nothing too weird has ever happened to me. Closest thing is about 10 years ago I had a dog that I was told had cancer and when it got bad we put him down, a few months went by and one morning my wife got out of bed to start the day, I stayed in bed laying around for a few minutes. After drifting in and out for a little while I started to dream about the dog (fully aware I was dreaming) and all of the sudden I felt something lay down on the bed and made me move, I knew it was the dog, I rolled over to pet him and of course he wasn't there. 100% could have been my imagination, but t this day I remember the exact feeling of something laying down on the bed behind me.

    And as a side note he didn't have cancer, and what made him bad (aka when we "knew" it was time) was the anti-inflammatory pain med drugs they gave us that ate a whole through his stomach causing him to puke and shit blood-- FUCK YOU NC State vet school.
    Wow that is terrible. Poor pooch!
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    9,276

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Wow that is terrible. Poor pooch!
    Yeah, sad as shit. GREAT dog too. Never trained him to do anything, yet he'd do everything you'd tell him. No shit, he was like Lassie (if you're familiar with that dog).
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin





  11. #11

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Well folks, since we are at stand still for football (the deadzone again), I wanted to start a topic a little different than what we all talk about, I am tired of the politics and all that other bs we beat to death daily and hear daily so I wanted to bring up something a little different.

    We all know someone or even ourselves in our own personal experiences or even documented cases out there that some weird or strange shit has happened and we can't explain it, more questions arise from these phenomena than answers. This thread is dedicated to all the weird stuff we hear, see or experience for all generations.

    Here is one personal experience of my own. When I was a kid, I would find myself awaken out of my sleep but cannot move, I am fully aware of my surroundings but I could never move my limbs or even my head to turn then a few moments pass then I am able to gain control of my mechanisms. This would happen to me every so often as a child then one day it just stopped. Prior to this happening I almost always had dreams of me falling.

    As I got older I did some light looking into it because these kind of things I didn't like dabbling in, some stuff I came across said it could have been astral-projecting? Other stuff said it could have been a demonic attack? I don't know but it was weird as fuck!
    It's called "sleep paralysis". During REM sleep, your brain releases GABA and glycine (neurotransmitters) that paralyze you so that you don't act out dreams.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    32,472
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Paranormal/Conspiracies

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good topic Smoove. I'm always interested in these types of things.

    I think you're sleeping experience may be related to sleep paralysis, which is a natural phenomena and some people often mistake for paranormal (though I would imagine it is a very odd feeling).

    I've had a few bizarre things happen to me.

    The first was 2 summers ago on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. We always rent a house out there on the shore and our whole family comes, it's become a tradition. It was the 2nd week in July. One night, around 10pm, myself, my wife, my sister in law and her husband, and my father in law were all outside on the porch, which overlooked the beach and ocean. It was a clear night. Stars were visible. Ship lights on the horizon were visible. You could barely make out the horizon line where the sky and ocean met several miles out.

    Out of no where, I see this orange light (orb?) just pop on out in the sky...above the horizon. I thought it was one of the boats at first, but then the light just blinked out. Like someone turned off the light switch. I thought it was weird and then I noticed none of the ships on the water where anywhere near where this light just popped on and off.

    I shrugged it off...maybe it was a flare.

    Then, it happened again, but this time it was multiple orange lights. I stopped the music, stood up, and said to everyone "hey, hey, is anyone else seeing this!?"

    We all sat there and watched these orange lights blink on and off for the next 45 min.

    I know...I know...satellites in the night sky...I've worked on satellite communication technology and they're pretty easy to distinguish as the go across the sky. These orbs were much lower to the horizon.

    I know...I know...aircraft. There were no engine sounds of any aircraft and aircraft also follow a linear flight pattern across the sky - these lights just came on and the. Went off.

    What really made it weird was one light would come on and then split into 3 different lights in a straight line and then go out. Then, other lights would come on in the shape of a large triangle. None of the lights came on in the same spot twice.

    It was probably one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had. And I'm glad to say that I have 4 other witnesses, who were all sober. My father in law is a devout Catholic and even he thought it was quite strange and couldn't explain it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know Solo I have been listening and reading into a lot of stuff here this summer since school is out and my soon to be 2yr old is not a baby anymore so I find myself with a little time to read and research some stuff and there is no doubt in my mind that there are UFO's whether it be military testing out new things or you know.....Good stuff here my man.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland