Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: per the NFL Shop: Ravens are now the sole Maryland NFL team

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    any one know where you can get custom made license plate brackets. i want the Ravens on the top of the bracket and Colts on the bottom of the bracket.
    Don't they still make license plate at State prisons? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Ravens purple. With sewn-on lettering and numbers. Looks exactly like the ones in the team store. Got it via a tip from a long-time poster on this board.
    I got two of those also; compared to my official NFL jersey and they're almost identical. I'm done buying jerseys though, I never wear them.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I got two of those also; compared to my official NFL jersey and they're almost identical. I'm done buying jerseys though, I never wear them.
    I've never owned one. I did once spring for an authentic purple. It was for my mother's 65th birthday. So I went with 65 as the number (it was also my high school number) and "JUDY" on the back. She still wears it to games (she turns 80 in October). Glad that I didn't go with a player jersey. Funny, though, 65 has probably been the least interesting number in the history of the team. Chris Chester, Quentin Neujahr, Ben Cavil, Drew Caylor, Andre Gurode, Jason Thomas. I have high hopes for Nico Siragusa.