1. ? inside stadium ??'S

Hey never been to this stadium before but I was wondering if you can travel between levels inside stadium,we have upper 504 section but were hoping to go in early and get down by the field before game time and then head to our seats aroung 745 if this doable.security flexible etc thanks FF23

Re: ? inside stadium ??'S

I mean you can go between level 100 and 500 yes. You cant get on the club level which i believe is everything from 200-499. Other then that idk.

Wink Re: ? inside stadium ??'S

Don't forget that the dipshits who built our stadium did not install escalators to the upper deck. The Ravens staff has recently gotten cranky about able-bodied fas using the elevators. So hopefully your calf muscles are in good shape.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

[QUOTE=Mista T;61236]Don't forget that the dipshits who built our stadium did not install escalators to the upper deck. The Ravens staff has recently gotten cranky about able-bodied fas using the elevators. So hopefully your calf muscles are in good shape.[/QUOTE

Good point Mista T & why is that? Are some of them Oriole Park ushers during the baseball season & chase people out of seats because they didn't buy them, even thought the stadium is empty? My Dad rides, he can't do steps or the ramps, his knees are shot, & they give him a hard time. My niece, his grand daughter was denied access a couple of weeks ago from riding with him. My brother argued with the Nazi at the door & supervisor finally came over & said they can't stop you from riding & let her go with him. I am a step climber, unless I am sick or hurt. These yellow coated (I've always wondered, why do they wear piss yellow, the color of our sworn enemies?) people are useless.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I don't mind walking up, no biggie to me.

But what I REALLY HATE is the bum's rush I get at the end of the game. 20 sections of people are cramming onto the stairs and I just want to sit in my seat and wait 10-15 minutes while the mess clears. But no, the morons that run the stadium start rushing you out. So I move down to the rail and hang out there. NO WAY, can't stand here either. You HAVE to go out into the concourse that is crowded with people moving. Thanks, but can I just sit for

TEN FUCKING MINUTES

and wait for the crowd to disperse? NO YOU CAN'T, MOVE IT!

What ever happened to the promise of playing the postgame presser on the jumbotrons and letting us sit there and watch it?

6. Re: ? inside stadium ??'S

yeah i remember when they told us when the stadium opened they'd play the 1pm games on the boards (within reason), if we hada 4pm game, and after the game they play highlight shows etc...guess not! people do want to go home afterward, but 10-15 mins i think is reasonable.

as far as getting to field level, i sit in the 2nd row, and people are always up against the rail taking pictures...so depends on the usher, and if you do please be courtious to those who sit in the those seats.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Depending on the game the yellow-coats check ur ticket before you head to your seats, most of the time they do not. Not this is in my section upstairs, maybe for the big spenders in the 100s get checked more often.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I sit in the endzone and they have been ticket anal this year. And there is nothing worse then going to your seats and evicting that don't belong there and give you a bunch of crap demanding to see your ticket.

Wink Re: ? inside stadium ??'S

Yakking with one of the SAFE supervisors at the Cincy game, there's more ticket checking as a crackdown against illegals who bribe ushers. After the discusssion, he asked me to show my tix, which I couldn't find in any of my 14 camos, shirts, and jacket pockets that day (he let me off because he knew me, fortunately).
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

i sit in 126 and you will have no problem coming down there before the game, they will make you move about 15 min before the game, but besides that you will be fine.....enjoy the ass kicking we will put on the pats
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

[QUOTE=PARavensJeff;61257]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    ... Are some of them Oriole Park ushers during the baseball season & chase people out of seats ...
    I thought that was the bullpen's job.

BS