Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: GWNR Eats His Crow - Offense Edition

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    It probably tastes like ostrich.

Of course, then the question is what does ostrich taste like.
    Would you like two over easy?

What no bacon or sausage with your order? ... Bc

2. Re: GWNR Eats His Crow - Offense Edition

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Would you like two over easy?

What no bacon or sausage with your order? ... Bc

I may never eat cantaloupe again.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I just don't understand how they can jump on Danny Woodhead at the start of free agency and sign him top free agent RB money and completely ignore the WR position. I get that wide receivers are overpaid and they had an expensive option on Wallace but they're critical. Joe Flacco needs places besides Pitta and fullback to throw the ball, especially with SSSr gone. So you overpay a little? They had no problem paying through the nose for a run stopping DT or an up and down QB. It's a passing league. Teams that can't pass effectively can't compete for a ring

Dannywoodhead is versatile guy. He's a running back and a wide receiver. Even though he may not be the type of guy we all were shooting for to be signed by The Ravens it's not totally wrong to say The Ravens did sign a receiver this offseason. Woodhead has been a security blanket or reliable target in the passing game for Tom Brady and Philip Rivers. Even with his injury last year which cut his season short it was still reported that The Broncos and Chargers were interested in signing/re-signing Danny Woodhead. I doubt Woodhead was bought in here base off his running back skills alone.

It probably tastes like ostrich.

Of course, then the question is what does ostrich taste like.
    Ostrich farming is supposedly a growing business in the US.

https://www.ostriches.org/

You may be surprised to see that Ostrich is a red meat.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

Interesting. Would like to see it in steak form.

I just have to say that Ive been part of this board for quite a while and its still amazing. New guys and all.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

6. Re: GWNR Eats His Crow - Offense Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Dannywoodhead is versatile guy. He's a running back and a wide receiver. Even though he may not be the type of guy we all were shooting for to be signed by The Ravens it's not totally wrong to say The Ravens did sign a receiver this offseason. Woodhead has been a security blanket or reliable target in the passing game for Tom Brady and Philip Rivers. Even with his injury last year which cut his season short it was still reported that The Broncos and Chargers were interested in signing/re-signing Danny Woodhead. I doubt Woodhead was bought in here base off his running back skills alone.
    I realized this too, a few days back, when I read that Woodhead has a lot of experience as a slot WR: high school, college and in the NFL. It was then that I realized that with both Camp and Woodhead, our FO might believe they already have 2 slot WRs on this roster, so why draft one when we already have Reynolds too. Though this idea hinges on both Camp and Woodhead staying healthy, so I'm still not completely sold on it. But I'm starting to see their plan here.

7. Re: GWNR Eats His Crow - Offense Edition

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

<--- surprised alright

I realized this too, a few days back, when I read that Woodhead has a lot of experience as a slot WR: high school, college and in the NFL. It was then that I realized that with both Camp and Woodhead, our FO might believe they already have 2 slot WRs on this roster, so why draft one when we already have Reynolds too. Though this idea hinges on both Camp and Woodhead staying healthy, so I'm still not completely sold on it. But I'm starting to see their plan here.
    Said this a while back. Hes basically the slot WR that can run the ball. This stage of his career should be spent in space. I believe that was the reason his contract is what it is.

To be honest depending on his health, it could be the writing on the wall for Campanaro. I just see some tough cuts ahead on offense and defense with injuries playing their part of course.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Woodhead and Camp on the field at the same time sounds fun to watch to me. Of course Camp would have to stay healthy but a offensive coordinator could come up with some creative stuff with them on the field at the same time.

if any one has had a wild turkey to eat, then its similar. Gamey always comes to mind. Roo tastes like venison too...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Cheap to take shots at a guy who's no longer here.
    I'll take as many shots at him as I want. The Sword was forged to relinquish all evil from the Land of Verdite.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Sword was forged to relinquish all evil from the Land of Verdite.
    Zimbabwe?