Terps play for Div I Title This Weekend

Terps play Saturday in Div I Lacrosse semifinals, winner to play Monday for the title.

http://www.umterps.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=211602106

"The No. 1 Maryland men's lacrosse team scored 12 first half goals and cruised to a 18-9 victory over Albany in the NCAA Quarterfinals Sunday afternoon.

The Terrapins (14-3) advanced to their fourth consecutive final four, and sixth in seven seasons under head coach John Tillman. Maryland will play square off against Denver Saturday, May 27, in Boston on ESPN2."

winner plays the winner of the Ohio State - Towson game . (How bout Towson beating #2 seed Syracuse in the quarters!?)

Terps haven't won the DI Lax forever. sure hope they take it.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Terps play for Div I Title This Weekend

Terps win 9-8 Towson loses heartbreaker 11-10
    Terps v Ohio State Monday.
    Today SU plays for the Div III
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Salisbury U retains the Div III Crown!!!

http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/spo...les/352698001/

TERPS WIN!!!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/c...529-story.html

Edge Buckeyes 9-6
    first title since 1975

woo hoo!!!

proud to be a TERP!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk