Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 56
  1. #25

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.



    I'm still not able to quote a thread. When I try, the circular icon runs and I give up after about 30 seconds.





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,141
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    I'm still not able to quote a thread. When I try, the circular icon runs and I give up after about 30 seconds.
    Your browser is still pointing at the non secure URL - maybe from a bookmark. Click this: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com

    If that doesn't work, clear your browser's cache and cookies and restart your browser and give it another try.

    Let me know if it still doesn't work.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.





  3. #27

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    I'm OK now with all the writing features, but 24x7 no longer remembers my user name and passport. That used to be a great feature before the upgrade.

    Is there a work-around? I honestly don't understand a word of the following instruction from you and too old to learn it!


    Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    clear your browser's cache and cookies and restart your browser and give it another try.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).





  4. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,141
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I'm OK now with all the writing features, but 24x7 no longer remembers my user name and passport. That used to be a great feature before the upgrade.

    Is there a work-around? I honestly don't understand a word of the following instruction from you and too old to learn it!
    What browser do you use Ted?
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.





  5. #29

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    What browser do you use Ted?
    Chrome (btw: I had to log in again just to reply)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).





  6. #30

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    is there anyway we can get more emojis





  7. Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Chrome (btw: I had to log in again just to reply)
    For Chrome it's easy.

    Press Ctrl+Shft+Del, then check every box in the next window other than Passwords and Media Licenses, then click Clear Browsing Data

    You also might want to read this:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/an...sing_data&rd=2





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    7,598
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Looks like I'm double clicking reply with quote, but I get no toolbar,
    so if I copy and paste from elsewhere I have to manually add the QUOTE brackets, can't bold except with code, or change font or text size....

    I don't see them even clicking advanced options

    Browser identification Opera 18

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.63 Safari/537.36 OPR/18.0.1284.68

    Just fired up the latest opera and toolbar isn't there either (double click was needed also on reply with quote
    Browser identification

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.81 Safari/537.36 OPR/45.0.2552.634 (Edition beta)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old





  9. Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Looks like I'm double clicking reply with quote, but I get no toolbar,
    so if I copy and paste from elsewhere I have to manually add the QUOTE brackets, can't bold except with code, or change font or text size....

    I don't see them even clicking advanced options

    Browser identification Opera 18

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.63 Safari/537.36 OPR/18.0.1284.68

    Just fired up the latest opera and toolbar isn't there either (double click was needed also on reply with quote
    Browser identification

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.81 Safari/537.36 OPR/45.0.2552.634 (Edition beta)
    Having no such problems with FireFox.

    Did you clear your cookies and cache?
    Maybe you're on the old http forum link instead of the new SSL https one. Because the old http link will cause such problems, as they're now fazing it out.





  10. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    7,598
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Having no such problems with FireFox.

    Did you clear your cookies and cache?
    Maybe you're on the old http forum link instead of the new SSL https one. Because the old http link will cause such problems, as they're now fazing it out.
    Looks like it
    http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...ugs-here/page3

    do I just add an s or is it different? TY
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old





  11. #35

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Looks like it
    http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...ugs-here/page3

    do I just add an s or is it different? TY
    yea add the s
    https://forum.russellstreetreport.com





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,141
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Updates complete. Post bugs here.

    Add the s. Https





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland