Page 21 of 330 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Also I would try to take the Dallas route. We got flacco for a couple years still. Build the line. Get a running back. Get a tight end if you can't/refuse to find a viable wideout and then go get your qb. We got what 2 drafts to nail them down before we can start new with a rookie qb?

Blog Entries

Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Guice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He at least has an excuse since he didn't play. Those others who part of the worst home loss that I can remember are hard to forgive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He at least has an excuse since he didn't play. Those others who part of the worst home loss that I can remember are hard to forgive
    Arden Key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

BPA fellas
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 10-01-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    IMO, you dont draft RB until you have QB covered, which at this point in the season doesnt look like we do. Depends how the board falls though. If were top 10 pick then I want to get up to No 1 and take Darnold.
    Maybe not (?) If you draft an elite RB then all your QB has to do is hand off. IMO it's much harder to select a top notch QB. As much as Flacco is falling, I'd rather build around him than spend a high draft choice to replace him at this time... Bc

If nothing else, we need playmakers on offense. A marquee WR or RB or TE or something. That's not happening as long as Ozzie is the GM and Harbaugh, the coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenspaintball271 View Post
    Also I would try to take the Dallas route. We got flacco for a couple years still. Build the line. Get a running back. Get a tight end if you can't/refuse to find a viable wideout and then go get your qb. We got what 2 drafts to nail them down before we can start new with a rookie qb?
    I would tend to agree. I think Flacco has played his best days and I don’t see him ever being close to what he was. However, his contract is an albatross around the team’s neck in terms of getting out of it.

Because of that, they need a coaching overhaul and they need to do everything they can to bring in upper echelon talent to surround Flacco.

Barkley looks to be one of the best backs to come out of college in a long time. He could impact the offense the same way that Zeke, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Ajayi, and David Johnson have impacted theirs.

8. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would tend to agree. I think Flacco has played his best days and I don’t see him ever being close to what he was. However, his contract is an albatross around the team’s neck in terms of getting out of it.

Because of that, they need a coaching overhaul and they need to do everything they can to bring in upper echelon talent to surround Flacco.

Barkley looks to be one of the best backs to come out of college in a long time. He could impact the offense the same way that Zeke, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Ajayi, and David Johnson have impacted theirs.

I had the idea last year but still wasn't sold on it. However with the continued success of young backs I've been convinced. An impact, home run ability running back would completely change the face of our offense. I expect also one new starter added along thenoffensive line. I want a couple additions for depth, but I damn well expect one starter like K.O.
    We need atleast those two hits. Only defenders I'd look to add are a middle linebacker/edge. Punt safety down the road. If weddle sucks cut him and roll with Webb again to save some cap. We need offensive skill positions. Backs, tight ends, wide outs. And add a QB prospect. Maybe we can find atleast a backup. Not like we won't need that with mallet being a free agent I think.
    As it stands we'll have what, 6 picks including 1 comp? Maybe we'll see a trade down to acquire more. Either way I demand two home run starters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenspaintball271 View Post
    I had the idea last year but still wasn't sold on it. However with the continued success of young backs I've been convinced. An impact, home run ability running back would completely change the face of our offense. I expect also one new starter added along thenoffensive line. I want a couple additions for depth, but I damn well expect one starter like K.O.
    We need atleast those two hits. Only defenders I'd look to add are a middle linebacker/edge. Punt safety down the road. If weddle sucks cut him and roll with Webb again to save some cap. We need offensive skill positions. Backs, tight ends, wide outs. And add a QB prospect. Maybe we can find atleast a backup. Not like we won't need that with mallet being a free agent I think.
    As it stands we'll have what, 6 picks including 1 comp? Maybe we'll see a trade down to acquire more. Either way I demand two home run starters.
    Mallet is signed next year too

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    BPA fellas
    Not if ozzie is here.... you know BPA means Best defensive Player from Alabama.

Dude will take another DT

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

11. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Mallet is signed next year too

Damn. I thought we had him for two years. 16 and 17 seasons. Either way, he needs a viable prospect to compete with. Josh woodrum to me is the quintessential standout preseason qb. Like the kid we had a couple years back from North Carolina. I see a lot to like with Josh. Even as a PS guy. I don't think I he has the tools required to run this offense.

Blog Entries

Mallett may be signed next year, but they can cut him without a huge cap hit.