Page 92 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 3951

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    he's a rental, he would save money against the cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Played very well though and we need the OL depth. I'd rather chill on the dead $ on players that played well.

Getting a tackle like that also lets you cut Howard

Or make him a back up which is good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Played very well though and we need the OL depth. I'd rather chill on the dead $ on players that played well.
    He played average if you get a stud RT why would you want him? Rts start day one. Lewis would be your depth at RT and both those tackles(the two talked about being drafted) would be your depth at LT if Stanley goes down. Howard has no chance to play LT

He played average if you get a stud RT why would you want him? Rts start day one. Lewis would be your depth at RT and both those tackles(the two talked about being drafted) would be your depth at LT if Stanley goes down. Howard has no chance to play LT

Because its far from our biggest need.

Blog Entries

Because its far from our biggest need.
    With losing Jensen I'd say ol is a need

I woild make jensen a priority free agent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I woild make jensen a priority free agent

Someone is going to break the bank on him just like the did KO two years ago and Wagner last year. Or like we did with B Williams last year. Salary cap goes up so do player deals

Why would we want to cut Howard?
    After June 1 saves 4 mill with only 1 mill dead. Draft one of the top T and their pay for 2 years won’t be 4 mill. Then Ravens are “set” at both ends of the line and if Lewis and Goose comeback healthy so is the inside. Lock up Jensen on a reasonable deal and line is set for awhile.

Blog Entries

As of today, it's offensive skill player or bust for me. Whatever they need to do, whether it's moving up to nab someone or trading back to take one where it makes more sense, that's what they need to do. I would be incredibly disappointed if they spent another first rounder on a tackle...especially given it'd be a RT. You don't need to use a high pick on a RT. Wagner, for example, was a 5th round pick.

I can't get behind this idea. This year just showed me that as long as we have D'Alessandris, I think we're fine without having a premier player at every position on the line. We'll have a good LT, good C, and great RG. I'm fine skimping a bit on the other two. And we should have a good LG too whether it's Lewis or Skura.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Someone is going to break the bank on him just like the did KO two years ago and Wagner last year. Or like we did with B Williams last year. Salary cap goes up so do player deals

We usually have one priority agent i think it will be him

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As of today, it's offensive skill player or bust for me. Whatever they need to do, whether it's moving up to nab someone or trading back to take one where it makes more sense, that's what they need to do. I would be incredibly disappointed if they spent another first rounder on a tackle...especially given it'd be a RT. You don't need to use a high pick on a RT. Wagner, for example, was a 5th round pick.

I can't get behind this idea. This year just showed me that as long as we have D'Alessandris, I think we're fine without having a premier player at every position on the line. We'll have a good LT, good C, and great RG. I'm fine skimping a bit on the other two. And we should have a good LG too whether it's Lewis or Skura.
    Dallas did it look at their line I think you build from the trenches it will make flacco better too

The Ravens need to ask themselves if Matt Skura would be able to play C at a similar level as Jensen. Before you all pooh pooh the idea keep in mind everyone was pooh pooh Jensen at the beginning of the year. We at least got to see a good year of Skura at G. When he missed games it had an impact. In my untrained eyes he was far better than Hurst. Jensen garners a lot of attention because he plays with fire that is on the edge of crossing the line. If they do go that route for the love of go sign Skura to an extension before the season so we are not in the same freaking position with him next year. Just a thought.