Page 98 of 138 FirstFirst ... 96979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,165 to 1,176 of 1645
  1. #1165
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    2,836

    Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!



    The anti-D.J. Moore: Walter Football has CB J.C. Jackson mocked 36th overall.

    J.C. Jackson stunk. That whole Maryland defense was deplorable. Second round are you kidding me? Either he is way overrated, or Maryland's defensive coaches are that bad.





  2. #1166

    Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    And Ozzie will pass.
    It's starting to happen now on draft twitter. I'm hopping on the bandwagon. How do we feel about Sutton though? He is improving but still not polished. What would his year one impact amount to?





  3. #1167
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    584

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Getting a tackle like that also lets you cut Howard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or make him a back up which is good

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  4. #1168
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Played very well though and we need the OL depth. I'd rather chill on the dead $ on players that played well.
    He played average if you get a stud RT why would you want him? Rts start day one. Lewis would be your depth at RT and both those tackles(the two talked about being drafted) would be your depth at LT if Stanley goes down. Howard has no chance to play LT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #1169

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He played average if you get a stud RT why would you want him? Rts start day one. Lewis would be your depth at RT and both those tackles(the two talked about being drafted) would be your depth at LT if Stanley goes down. Howard has no chance to play LT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because its far from our biggest need.





  6. #1170
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Because its far from our biggest need.
    With losing Jensen I'd say ol is a need


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #1171
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    584

    Re: Draft

    I woild make jensen a priority free agent

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  8. #1172
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I woild make jensen a priority free agent

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Someone is going to break the bank on him just like the did KO two years ago and Wagner last year. Or like we did with B Williams last year. Salary cap goes up so do player deals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  9. #1173

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why would we want to cut Howard?
    After June 1 saves 4 mill with only 1 mill dead. Draft one of the top T and their pay for 2 years won’t be 4 mill. Then Ravens are “set” at both ends of the line and if Lewis and Goose comeback healthy so is the inside. Lock up Jensen on a reasonable deal and line is set for awhile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #1174
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    5,965
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft

    As of today, it's offensive skill player or bust for me. Whatever they need to do, whether it's moving up to nab someone or trading back to take one where it makes more sense, that's what they need to do. I would be incredibly disappointed if they spent another first rounder on a tackle...especially given it'd be a RT. You don't need to use a high pick on a RT. Wagner, for example, was a 5th round pick.

    I can't get behind this idea. This year just showed me that as long as we have D'Alessandris, I think we're fine without having a premier player at every position on the line. We'll have a good LT, good C, and great RG. I'm fine skimping a bit on the other two. And we should have a good LG too whether it's Lewis or Skura.
    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  11. #1175
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    584

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Someone is going to break the bank on him just like the did KO two years ago and Wagner last year. Or like we did with B Williams last year. Salary cap goes up so do player deals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We usually have one priority agent i think it will be him

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  12. #1176
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    584

    Re: Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As of today, it's offensive skill player or bust for me. Whatever they need to do, whether it's moving up to nab someone or trading back to take one where it makes more sense, that's what they need to do. I would be incredibly disappointed if they spent another first rounder on a tackle...especially given it'd be a RT. You don't need to use a high pick on a RT. Wagner, for example, was a 5th round pick.

    I can't get behind this idea. This year just showed me that as long as we have D'Alessandris, I think we're fine without having a premier player at every position on the line. We'll have a good LT, good C, and great RG. I'm fine skimping a bit on the other two. And we should have a good LG too whether it's Lewis or Skura.
    Dallas did it look at their line I think you build from the trenches it will make flacco better too

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland