Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 2486
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,631
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)



    #Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin has shown up very overweight to workouts, up to fat 280 pounds. Not ideal size for a WR


    World Domination 3 Points at a Time.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    #Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin has shown up very overweight to workouts, up to fat 280 pounds. Not ideal size for a WR


    World Domination 3 Points at a Time.
    Eddie Lacy of WRs GEEZZZ





  3. #51

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago




    Bills not alone. Colts releasing director of college scouting T.J. McCreight and others from scouting department, per league sources.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,049
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Jordan Matthews is not the elixir for the constipation that is the Ravens group of pass catchers. The idea that he plays the 'role' the Ravens are looking to fill, does not mean that he will be good in that role. Matthews is nothing special and gets the case of the drops. Given the time in which a trade or release and signing would take place, I understand the discussion about it, but by no means do I believe Matthews is worth a mid-round pick at this point.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  5. #53

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Do you think the Chiefs would cut Jeremy Macklin? They are cap strapped, he makes big money,Tyreke Hill and Travis Kelce are their focus. He was hurt most of last season. Just seems like it could happen. And he would be a good fit for us.





  6. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    43,531
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by temp19 View Post
    Do you think the Chiefs would cut Jeremy Macklin? They are cap strapped, he makes big money,Tyreke Hill and Travis Kelce are their focus. He was hurt most of last season. Just seems like it could happen. And he would be a good fit for us.
    Not this year they won't. They have a shot at getting back to the playoffs and possibly the SB. Why give up a good vet receiver if they don't have to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,049
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    I don't see it either. They didn't draft Hill to move on from Maclin. They drafted him to pair with Maclin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Make no mistake about it, McDermott orchestrated that draft.
    Besides the qb in the mid round I'd prefer it to our draft


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  9. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't see it either. They didn't draft Hill to move on from Maclin. They drafted him to pair with Maclin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol you can see how beaten down us Ravens fans are. Teams are not going to get rid of good to decent WRs. Look where they got drafted. Way higher then what everyone thought in every round. Why is that? Because there is a premium on them. Teams are not drafting WRs so that they can cut WRs. It's like Lts if there letting them go it should be a huge red flag Monroe cough cough


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #58

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    My brother in law is a die hard Eagles fan and the rumors up there are that Agholor, Matthews, DGB, and Kelce are all up for grabs.

    Odds are a few of them will be cut. Maybe all of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not a fan of agholor. In dont think anyone is.

    I don't understand the love for Matthews. Being surrounded by eagles fans may cloud my judgement. Consensus is he is hot garbage with a case of the drops (from eagles fans)

    He can't be worse than Moore or comparator right

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  11. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    25,049
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I'm not a fan of agholor. In dont think anyone is.

    I don't understand the love for Matthews. Being surrounded by eagles fans may cloud my judgement. Consensus is he is hot garbage with a case of the drops (from eagles fans)

    He can't be worse than Moore or comparator right


    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    I've heard the same thing from rational Eagles fans that I know and seen it for myself. He's okay, but he isn't much.

    I just can't believe it's gotten to the point where we're trying to trade for WRs from the that had thee worst WR corps in the league last year.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  12. #60

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland