Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 252
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    23,483
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)



    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Different WRs for sure, but from what I know/have seen, I'd like Matthews on a market deal more than I would have liked Torrey on a market deal.

    You can Day3/UDFA your way to a fast cat that track the ball well (no need to pay market-rate for that), but assuming that a hypothetical Matthews would stay at the big-slot in 2018, we need that presence in the curl zones, and down the seams. Our TEs certainly aren't getting it done.
    No more Steve Smith. That's a huge problem. Someone needs to work the middle. I don't see that guy on the team
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  2. #38

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago




    So it's not just GM Doug Whaley. The Bills have dismissed their entire scouting staff, as @mikerodak reported.





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    25,486
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago




    So it's not just GM Doug Whaley. The Bills have dismissed their entire scouting staff, as @mikerodak reported.
    Lol turmoil in buffalo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    27,713
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Cincinnati station calling for fans to boycott after drafting Mixon: http://www.wcpo.com/news/opinion/edi...is-inexcusable
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    25,486
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    lol Cincy still give zero fucks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    10,544

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lol turmoil in buffalo
    They fire their entire scouting department and their GM, and yet their draft would have been something a lot of posters here would have liked for the Ravens:

    Tre'Davious White (CB, LSU)
    Zay Jones (WR, East Carolina)
    Dion Dawkins (OG, Temple)
    Matt Milano (LB, Boston College)
    Nathan Peterman (QB, Pittsburgh)
    Tanner Vallejo (LB, Boise St.)





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    25,486
    Blog Entries
    4

    Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    They fire their entire scouting department and their GM, and yet their draft would have been something a lot of posters here would have liked for the Ravens:

    Tre'Davious White (CB, LSU)
    Zay Jones (WR, East Carolina)
    Dion Dawkins (OG, Temple)
    Matt Milano (LB, Boston College)
    Nathan Peterman (QB, Pittsburgh)
    Tanner Vallejo (LB, Boise St.)
    They had a pretty quiet draft not flashy but pretty decent it's going to be interesting in buffalo. I'm looking at them from behind the scenes I want to see what Juan Castillo is going to do and Leslie Frazier.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    They fire their entire scouting department and their GM, and yet their draft would have been something a lot of posters here would have liked for the Ravens:

    Tre'Davious White (CB, LSU)
    Zay Jones (WR, East Carolina)
    Dion Dawkins (OG, Temple)
    Matt Milano (LB, Boston College)
    Nathan Peterman (QB, Pittsburgh)
    Tanner Vallejo (LB, Boise St.)
    Make no mistake about it, McDermott orchestrated that draft.





  9. Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lol turmoil in buffalo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think for them it has to be turmoil as the ship is being rightened. Their ownership has made a lot of blunders a lot of them. Now they are trying to get things right and it's going to be ugly as that happens.





  10. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    25,486
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    I think for them it has to be turmoil as the ship is being rightened. Their ownership has made a lot of blunders a lot of them. Now they are trying to get things right and it's going to be ugly as that happens.
    I agree they are trying to do what they can to get it right. Even their draft is an indication of such.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    25,486
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    Make no mistake about it, McDermott orchestrated that draft.
    Got his stamp all over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  12. #48

    Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

    chargers murdered the draft





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland