Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Well, I call bullcrap.

The Ravens did not 'refuse to make an attempt to close the holes and fix the problems'. They just didn't fix the ones you wanted them to fix. This team had a multitude of problems and addressed some of them this offseason. They were not a one or two fix team.

But that isn't what the thread (titled, in part "non Ravens news") is about anyway, so that's my last comment on your hijacking.

Well now this is funny. You call me out for going off topic yet you just did the exact same thing. All I did was reply to someone else's previous statement which unfortunately was slightly off topic from the thread title. I just love it when people open their mouth and inset foot while trying to insult others.

Thanks I needed the laugh.

Now I don't care if you call bullcrap.

Its basic common sense. There has to be addition by subtraction and that clearly didn't happen with Center, Right Tackle and the WR position.

Wagner, Zuttah, STeve Smith all gone, and ZERO additions to replace those positions
    Last edited by sawraven1; 05-19-2017 at 12:13 PM.

2. Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

WOW, talk about a team that can't catch a break. Bills Rookie WR Zay Jones sprained knee in OTA practices. Those of us around here know how that COULD turn out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    WOW, talk about a team that can't catch a break. Bills Rookie WR Zay Jones sprained knee in OTA practices. Those of us around here know how that COULD turn out
    and they already have the issues with Watkins. Hoping ZJ is ready by training camp
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

4. Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

heard on CBS radio Fournette signed a 100% Guaranteed contract

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    heard on CBS radio Fournette signed a 100% Guaranteed contract
    meaning no offset language; which is the right thing to do IMO

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    There are so many guys like this in the league and no I don't feel sorry for their woes or bankruptcy issues.

Which Cromartie brother was it last week had his 14th child? That is just nuts. Remember years ago Bryant McKinnie was broke, only playing so he could support his gold digger stripper girlfriend ( Name was bubbles or something like that).
    Yes these guys are often targets but if you are blessed to get the opportunity to play in the NFL and you piss away all your money and have more than a dozen kids by the time your 30 and don't care or support any of them? You deserve what ever happens to you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    meaning no offset language; which is the right thing to do IMO
    Yup. That's how it should be for a top 5 pick
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    There are so many guys like this in the league and no I don't feel sorry for their woes or bankruptcy issues.

Which Cromartie brother was it last week had his 14th child? That is just nuts. Remember years ago Bryant McKinnie was broke, only playing so he could support his gold digger stripper girlfriend ( Name was bubbles or something like that).
    Yes these guys are often targets but if you are blessed to get the opportunity to play in the NFL and you piss away all your money and have more than a dozen kids by the time your 30 and don't care or support any of them? You deserve what ever happens to you.
    sweet pea

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post

Why does this even matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Yup. That's how it should be for a top 5 pick
    With no offset language, is he guaranteed to get money even if he, lets say, murders people, goes to jail dog fighting or something? If I was the owner I would always want something in the contract that if you get into legal trouble and cant play for said team, you don't get paid. Obviously unrealistic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    With no offset language, is he guaranteed to get money even if he, lets say, murders people, goes to jail dog fighting or something? If I was the owner I would always want something in the contract that if you get into legal trouble and cant play for said team, you don't get paid. Obviously unrealistic.
    they can simply refuse to pay and go to arbitration if something extreme happens, like Hernandez. contract be damned