Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to BMORE Tim Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GermanRaven View Post
    How on earth can they have that many positive things to say about him but then call him a fourth rounder? They've got him as the #121 player? Get out of here with that mess. Dude is a top 20 talent in this draft

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Watch Humphrey on the Williams tape, you'll see a number of good tackles especially in the Auburn game.

The Williams tape is also a good look at Jonathan Allen, #93. You see an awful lot of times that those two are making the plays. #22 also jumps out at me, and that's none other than Ryan Anderson.

Damn they got a lot of good football players on D. That's what makes the Clemson game stunning in my mind.
    Big time player took the game over down the stretch. (M Williams). Plus most everyone shits themselves when they first get on the field against bama. Clemson was just there the year before knowing they were just as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    How on earth can they have that many positive things to say about him but then call him a fourth rounder? They've got him as the #121 player? Get out of here with that mess. Dude is a top 20 talent in this draft
    He has a low production score (62.5) because he never was a starter. And a very low resume score (55.45) based on his offield stuff. These 2 scores lowers his overall score. But the most importand score (for me), the film score is good with 80.84. Also very positive summary write up.
    I apologize for my (sometimes) weird english. It's not my native language. But I try my best :)

How's the guide overall? Been meaning to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSedjro20 View Post
    How's the guide overall? Been meaning to buy it.
    I like it very much. Didn't regret to buy in. There are not only the report cards from Marino, also from Crabbs (the founder). Both have different boards and its very interesting to compare the reports for each player. Overall I'am very pleased with this site. Throughout the year they want to do several previews and features. Looking forward to that. Personally I'am little bit tired of the mainstream rankings (nfl.com or CBS). This is much more detailed and in-depth. I'am intrigued with the scale system they use. It seems, they don't follow the media hype (or 'flavor of the month') So, thumps up from me :)
    I apologize for my (sometimes) weird english. It's not my native language. But I try my best :)

GR - thanks for posting them.

Keep posting bro! Miss having your perspective on here. Intelligent dude!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    GR - thanks for posting them.

Keep posting bro! Miss having your perspective on here. Intelligent dude!
    Thanks my canadian friend, appreciated :)
    Took some time off here. But I missed it too much to discuss and share my opinion about our Ravens ;)

He has a low production score (62.5) because he never was a starter. And a very low resume score (55.45) based on his offield stuff. These 2 scores lowers his overall score. But the most importand score (for me), the film score is good with 80.84. Also very positive summary write up.
    I think that production metric needs to be adjusted then. The dude got significant playing time in his last two seasons. In those seasons, he played 25 games and collected 18.5 sacks while playing about 1/3 of Alabama's defensive snaps. Adjusted for snap count, his production is excellent.

It's definitely fair to question if he'll ever be able to hold up to playing full time since we've never seen him do it, but that doesn't make him the 121st player in this draft. Not by a long shot

Blog Entries

DraftCountdown has him as a 1st round pick :

http://www.draftcountdown.com/player/tim-williams/

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I really enjoyed watching that Voch Lombardi film session. He kept re-winding stuff to see it again and again. I wanted to see the same stuff again and again.

Man, you want to temper your expectations about a rookie, especially with his various issues, but DAMN that guy was born with the football gene.
    That one play where he was certain Williams was offsides but was then astonished to see that he jumped at EXACTLY the same time as the snap was really something to behold. It was like Williams was the only person moving and everyone else was trapped in a time slowdown. I watched Lombardi watch that replay about eighty times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Here is a cat we got with the 78th pick that should have went in the top 15. He is everything that Za'darius Smith isn't. A fast twitch pass rusher with desire and an arsenal of moves. You know he's good when the OC insists you draft a defensive player.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Here is who I would compare him to:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...005&genpos=OLB

Similar height, weight, and speed coming out of college - Trent Cole was actually a bit lighter and quicker (cone, shuttle) but is now listed at 270 lbs. Nonetheless Cole was a steal in Rd 5. He was asked to be a one-dimensional edge rusher and is now sitting on 90.5 career sacks.

Over three years, Terrible Timothy generated pressure better than 1 of every 4 pass rushes (26%, actually).
    The NCAA average is 10%.
    That's obvious absurd.

Does he have a sack reel somewhere? EDIT: Found it

I never looked into it, but...
    How many of his sacks were missed assignments?
    How many came b/c the QB ran into him via a teammates pressure.

In any case, is he getting home in < 3.5 secs?
    Not many NFL systems are having their QBs hold the ball for ~ 4 secs anymore...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver