Page 1 of 27 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 313
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,635
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ozzie - "F the Offense"



    I've heard this was a direct quote heard from the war room.

    Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    3,508

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    The board didn't fall right. All 3 wrs in the top 10 all top linemen gone before our second.

    But this defense better be great





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,635
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    The board didn't fall right. All 3 wrs in the top 10 all top linemen gone before our second.

    But this defense better be great
    I'm tired of that excuse.

    The board NEVER falls "right" for offense.

    But yet ALWAYS falls "right" for defense.

    Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk





  4. #4

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    We're going to have the worst offense in the league . Maybe in league history

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  5. #5

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I'm tired of that excuse.

    The board NEVER falls "right" for offense.

    But yet ALWAYS falls "right" for defense.

    Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
    We used our 1st round pick on offense last year and our first two picks on offense the year before, so...





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,809
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    It's going to be laughable and all the people praising the defense will be bitching about the three and outs. Lol. Perryman is the answer hahahaha when is this building around our Qb Danny fucking Woodhead


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,621
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  8. #8

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Gotta admit with as bad as the offense was last year it is weird that they have yet to add to the offense (sans Danny Woodhead) in free agency or the draft. Notwithstanding the fact that their best RB is going to miss the first 4 games.





  9. #9

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Not an argument.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,635
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    We used our 1st round pick on offense last year and our first two picks on offense the year before, so...
    So...what?

    They also spent 2nd and 3rd on defense last year. Premium picks.

    Anyway you slice it the resource allocation is CLEARLY disproportionate.

    For an offensive unit that was dogshit.

    Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk





  11. #11

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    It's going to be laughable and all the people praising the defense will be bitching about the three and outs. Lol. Perryman is the answer hahahaha when is this building around our Qb Danny fucking Woodhead


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    :word





  12. #12

    Re: Ozzie - "F the Offense"

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    So...what?

    They also spent 2nd and 3rd on defense last year. Premium picks.

    Anyway you slice it the resource allocation is CLEARLY disproportionate.

    For an offensive unit that was dogshit.

    Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
    "The board NEVER falls 'right' for offense."

    Board falls right for offense with both 1sts and a 2nd in the previous two years.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland