Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to Bmore Tyus Bowser

He's going to be Jarret with the 8-10 sacks. And playing across from Kerrigan? You shall see, he who sits on the hoods of cars.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He's going to be Jarret with the 8-10 sacks. And playing across from Kerrigan? You shall see, he who sits on the hoods of cars.
    8-10 sacks? I don't see anything in his game that says he's going to do that. If he does, I'll be very surprised.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    8-10 sacks? I don't see anything in his game that says he's going to do that. If he does, I'll be very surprised.
    How many times have I been right before Moderated one?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

How many times have I been right before Moderated one?
    You certainly weren't right in 2013 when you were trying to tell me we shouldn't sign a vet WR and go into the season with the group of Tandon Doss, Deonte Thompson and crew

Hey we all are right at times and wrong at times. I will gladly admit I am wrong if Ryan Anderson is a 8-10 sack guy on a consistent basis.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    You certainly weren't right in 2013 when you were trying to tell me we shouldn't sign a vet WR and go into the season with the group of Tandon Doss, Deonte Thompson and crew

Hey we all are right at times and wrong at times. I will gladly admit I am wrong if Ryan Anderson is a 8-10 sack guy on a consistent basis.
    I'm sure that the only reason I told you that was probably because there was a better WR I wanted to trade for. Though, I must admit that I was wrong about Doss. He had everything on tape for the role. There was something between the ears with that guy.

I'm sure that the only reason I told you that was probably because there was a better WR I wanted to trade for. Though, I must admit that I was wrong about Doss. He had everything on tape for the role. There was something between the ears with that guy.
    Luckily for Moore and Perriman the "between the ears" stuff can improve.

Because IMO that is there problem as well.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Anderson is going to be what Upshaw should have been, because Anderson will have a much better work ethic
    Anderson is way to close to what this FO has coveted in the pass OLB. Tough, gritty, lunch pale average athletes with a limited ceiling guys like Upshaw and Z. Smith. I think Anderson will be better than both of those guys but I'm glad the FO decided to go with athletes like Bowser and Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Anderson is way to close to what this FO has coveted in the pass OLB. Tough, gritty, lunch pale average athletes with a limited ceiling guys like Upshaw and Z. Smith. I think Anderson will be better than both of those guys but I'm glad the FO decided to go with athletes like Bowser and Williams.
    Athlete like.....Correa
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Athlete like.....Correa
    Correa hasn't shown the ability to bend and dip like Bowser and Williams have nor does he posses their explosiveness, imo they're on totally different levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    For reals. So very tired of the heavy-footed cats we rolled in to town prior to 2016.

High SPARQs and high IQ please!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    For reals. So very tired of the heavy-footed cats we rolled in to town prior to 2016.

High SPARQs and high IQ please!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    :word

Personally I'm excited to see the defense. A lot of potential.
    - Ray Lewis

no one with 0 explosion gets 8-10 sacks unless his hands are elite. which they are not..
    he's going to be a solid but unspectacular pro who won't do jackshit to a decent tackle. Surprised we didnt draft him as we love non impactful passrushers who set edges.