Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Marlon Humphrey was absolutely the right pick

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Well obviously because Kubiak was coaching Denver the last two seasons, and you're saying the only reason our offense was good in 2014 was because of him? Yet Denvers offense was awful and the only reason they won the SB was down to their defense (which must be painful for you to admit).
    So you're comparing dead arm Manning and Trevor siemien to flacco?

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Well obviously because Kubiak was coaching Denver the last two seasons, and you're saying the only reason our offense was good in 2014 was because of him? Yet Denvers offense was awful and the only reason they won the SB was down to their defense (which must be painful for you to admit).
    The WCO neuters Joe UNLESS it's implemented by Gary Kubiak and ONLY Gary Kubiak
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Great PFF write up on Humphrey https://www.profootballfocus.com/col...hletes-nation/

MARLON HUMPHREY IS ONE OF THE BEST CBS — AND ATHLETES — IN THE NATION

Excellent in coverage? Check. Star on defense, incredible athlete? Check and check.
    that was the year before last. He was suddenly tested in coverage this year and was found out.

Blog Entries

Also I'm not really sure how anyone can make claims like "Humphrey was clearly not the BPA". Do you have access to Ozzies board? Have you watched every game tape of every prospect in the first Rd and done the research that these guys have? I remember people saying the same about Ronnie Stanley last year and how Tunsil was clearly the "better rated" player, well go and watch both of their rookie years and then you must be shocked to see that Ronnie had a better rookie season right?

Blog Entries

Delete
    Last edited by leachisabeast; 04-28-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Also I'm not really sure how anyone can make claims like "Humphrey was clearly not the BPA". Do you have access to Ozzies board? Have you watched every game tape of every prospect in the first Rd and done the research that these guys have? I remember people saying the same about Ronnie Stanley last year and how Tunsil was clearly the "better rated" player, well go and watch both of their rookie years and then you must be shocked to see that Ronnie had a better rookie season right?

:word Not only a better season, but he did it at the hardest position, whereas Tunsil played OG the whole year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The WCO neuters Joe UNLESS it's implemented by Gary Kubiak and ONLY Gary Kubiak
    Well we know the trestman and Marty versions haven't been smashing successes...so the point stands on kubiak imo.

Until it's proven that it can work with someone other than kubiak I'll maintain my position.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Or we just plain got stuck with him
    Very possible since we didn't get an offer we couldn't refuse to trade back, and trades did happen after us.

26th, 29th, 31st all traded but they were so far back from us, I'd guess there was no real value to be gained only underselling, the market didn't resume till late and then it was just jockying a little back to day one from what I was sensing.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Maybe with Ravens colored glasses Stanley had the better year.
    Reports are that Tunsil played well for the Dolphins. Heck even PFF gave him a higher grade. (yes I know PFF can be questionable, but they are one of the few places you can find giving grades to all players)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sami84 View Post
    that was the year before last. He was suddenly tested in coverage this year and was found out.
    it says 10 months ago, which would be around July 2016

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Huh? Stanley had a better year?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Maybe with Ravens colored glasses Stanley had the better year.
    Reports are that Tunsil played well for the Dolphins. Heck even PFF gave him a higher grade. (yes I know PFF can be questionable, but they are one of the few places you can find giving grades to all players)
    Per PFF On Stanley " Over the final eight weeks of the season, he was the league’s best pass-protecting tackle."

Per PFF on Tunsil "Rookie Laremy Tunsil flashed talent throughout the year, but had as many bad games as good ones"

And again Tunsil played guard. Stanley played left tackle. How you can draw that conclusion I have no idea?

But please, tell us how we look through Raven colored glasses.