Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL Live Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I fear that tonight we learn that when the team says they are building around Flacco they mean they are moving his locker to a Porta-Potty. Hoping to be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: NFL Live Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    FWIW, I just listened to this week's BMore Opinionated podcast. (Jerry Coleman and Jason LaCanfora.) One interesting nugget from LaCanfora is that he says that fans and mock drafts are a lot more in love with Corey Davis than NFL teams are.
    Mike Williams is going to be a Raven, and we are going to be really happy. He's going to be another example of the guy who doesn't win the underwear olympics, and drops a little bit. Meanwhile, big time production against big time competition...yes please.

NFL Draft Diamonds‏ @DraftDiamonds 1m1 minute ago

The alleged victim who went to a hotel with another man wanted to watch another couple have intercourse, while with a boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Mike Williams is going to be a Raven, and we are going to be really happy. He's going to be another example of the guy who doesn't win the underwear olympics, and drops a little bit. Meanwhile, big time production against big time competition...yes please.
    I think someone on here said he struggles to get separation, though I don't follow college tape too much so I don't know how much stock to put into that.

Blog Entries

Boo birds out!!

Blog Entries

I would be completely fine with big Mike.

He's built like a brick shit house.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm gonna be watching a ton of highlights on YouTube tonight because I'll be so excited about our pick I can't sleep. I just hope they aren't DT or OT highlights lol.

Blog Entries

Ok browns what y'all gonna do

I mean why parade Goodell up there to get so roundly and loudly boo'd you can barely hear him? Why not get team reps to do it from the start?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by INeverRelax View Post
    I think someone on here said he struggles to get separation, though I don't follow college tape too much so I don't know how much stock to put into that.
    He's not incredibly quick in and out of breaks, so he is going to have a tough time separating. However, he's a guy I love because he makes a lot of contested receptions. He plays like a power forward going up for a rebound.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would be completely fine with big Mike.

He's built like a brick shit house.

Dude came back from a broken neck. Tough as nails driving through other nails.

This is the guy I want too, cmon hopefully a lot of QBs taken early