Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Wish List

My wish is for a single week to go by without the Special Teams coughing up the ball.

Also my wish is for Kyle Boller to have a complete game, the one we all hope is inside waiting to get out.

Also my wish is for our defense to be healthy.

Also my wish is for our offensive line to be healthy, and especially for JO, the big guy who deserves to live in good health and comfort once his playing days are done.

Also my wish is for Brian Billick to remain as our HC but find a way to dial up an NFL offense like some other teams have, whether through another OC, or whatever.

Oof. Too many.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

You can give this wish from all the UKRavens.

We wish,

Stay healthy and finish strong.

Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

My wish?

No matter what happens Monday, don't give up. DO NOT PACK THE SEASON IN.

If you are 4-12 but you fought in every game like it was the Super Bowl, then while disappointed in the season, I will be satisfied that the Ravens gave their best and won't be down for very long.

Don't sleepwalk through the rest of the season just to get a high draft pick. I promise Bart, if the Ravens mail in the season just to get a top 5 or so pick, I will instantly become a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. Don't make me do it.

Matt Ryan, Alex Gibbs and a new offensive scheme and playcaller... That should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    My wish is for a single week to go by without the Special Teams coughing up the ball.

Also my wish is for Kyle Boller to have a complete game, the one we all hope is inside waiting to get out.

Also my wish is for our defense to be healthy.

Also my wish is for our offensive line to be healthy, and especially for JO, the big guy who deserves to live in good health and comfort once his playing days are done.

Also my wish is for Brian Billick to remain as our HC but find a way to dial up an NFL offense like some other teams have, whether through another OC, or whatever.

Oof. Too many.
    Not too many at all. Good post and I agree with all of it. And to second the Feisty Ravens Chick, lets see Bart put a good dab of hot sauce on Brady!!!!!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Win out for the rest of the season. :hammer: :hammer:

Get Brady

Get Manning

Get Big Ben

To have Kyle Boller throw for over 300 yards and we win.

I wish Bart beat the shit out of that ref. Bart is a true American hero. Dont take that fixed NFL referee bullshit!!!!

9. Re: Ravens Wish List

Pull the plug on the players shows..ALL OF THEM Even though I do like them, they are getting carried away with themselves:grbac: I don't know what upper management was thinking when they allowed the player to voice their dirty laundry on the radio:insane: It's OK to allow players to be on one of the radio shows, but to have their OWN show???---->