Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Trade targets - pick for player

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Decker would be a real solid pickup. I really wanted to draft him when he was coming out of Minnesota. Tough WR
    Yup. I recall a few folks wanting him.

Day 2 talent on my list IIRC, but the edge and attitude he played with was Day 1 all day.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Gets you picks. He was unhappy about his contract he's got to be unhappy with the junk that's been playing qb. I don't think he would resign and I can't see them franchise tagging him. Why not trade him?
    As a Ravens fan, I'm sure you can appreciate how hard it is to find #1 WR's. You don't trade them if you don't have to.

They aren't going to trade him unless he says he's not resigning. The man wanted to get paid for overacheiving on his rookie deal. The Texans chose not to because it's more cost effective. I suspect he'll resign there.

All you're doing is displaying the fascination over having picks. I'll take the established player over picks everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Decker would be a real solid pickup. I really wanted to draft him when he was coming out of Minnesota. Tough WR
    Decker has been hurt for over a year now and still won't be ready for camp. He was tough when he was younger but those days are gone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Thats like saying your the best downhill skier in the Sahara
    "You may laugh, but I am he!"

Competed in the Summer Olympics... Bc

Blog Entries

Houston is not going to sign him. They built up some bad feelings by not only NOT reworking Hopkin's rookie deal, but not even ENTERTAINING the thought of negotiating early. Hopkins was very hot about that. He wanted to hold out, but I think it only lasted a day. He managed to handle it professionally and is now saying all of the right things. However, the reality is that they've spent a third round pick on Jaelen Strong and a first round pick on Will Fuller. It's going to be a similar situation to Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Why would the Ravens pay 14 million a year for a player when they have Perriman or maybe Corey Davis or mike Williams or John Ross!!

Blog Entries

I rather take a flyer on Michael Floyd than trade for a wr. Floyd was productive in Arizona showed he could go up and get a ball. I believe he is only 27-28...bring him in and let him compete.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Blog Entries

For me, one element to this is putting a guy in a spot and not having to worry about that spot. The Floyd idea isn't a bad one, per se, but Hopkins is a guy who you can put in that spot for another half decade and not worry about it. He put up better stats in Houston with shitty QBs than WRs here with our coaches and Flacco. He's dangerous at any area of the field. He can play all three WR positions. He's one of the top 5 best route runners in the league. Top 5 in hands as well. Top 5 in field/body awareness. Plus, he's a better redzone threat than anything the Ravens have had going on in years.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

If we miss out on a WR in rounds 1-3, go get Matthew's for a 4th.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    If we miss out on a WR in rounds 1-3, go get Matthew's for a 4th.
    If we miss out on a WR in rounds 1 - 3, I'll be looking for a "fifth"... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I legitly laughed out loud