Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Hernandez hangs himself

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Your [sic] welcome to your opinion. Death just isn't something I make jokes about.
    Gallows humor is a coping mechanism for some and is every bit as ok as you not making jokes.

Talk to a seasoned cop, firefighter, EMT or trauma nurse. They all crack jokes amongst one another at the most horrifying incidents, death included. It's a natural coping mechanism some humans have.

That said, Hernandez was a punk murderer. That tends to make the levity that much easier.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    That's not morals. That's just how you handle these situations....nothing wrong with it. In my opinion....people cracking jokes and being insensitive....nothing wrong with that either

Sometimes people gotta understand that life is life and I'd rather call a duck a duck than a white feathered anatidae that can quack.
    We can agree to disagree, man. But the next time a lowlife dies, I am going to say the same thing.

I don't care who it is. When Osama Bin Laden was killed, I didn't go around making jokes about his death. Did I think the world was a better place without him? Yes! Did I feel sorry for him? Hell no! But I kept my thoughts on it to myself. It's just morals man.
    I personally found this hilarious:
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

"Good riddance to bad rubbish" period... Bc

what a coward. thoughts are with the families of those he murdered. he took the easy way out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Take the high road guys. Hernandez does not deserve our sympathy at all but he nonetheless was someone's son, father, brother, etc. Try to be respectful to his family, they did love him and they are grieving. They don't deserve to have to hear all of the nasty things, we can say about him, at least not while this is still fresh.
    Thank you for this post, it wasn't long ago when people pointing their fingers at our organization we support. Most of your guys jokes are lame and insensitive.

Blog Entries

Don't understand why he would commit suicide days after being acquitted for a double.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    Take the high road guys. Hernandez does not deserve our sympathy at all but he nonetheless was someone's son, father, brother, etc. Try to be respectful to his family, they did love him and they are grieving. They don't deserve to have to hear all of the nasty things, we can say about him, at least not while this is still fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown#21 View Post
    Thank you for this post, it wasn't long ago when people pointing their fingers at our organization we support. Most of your guys jokes are lame and insensitive.
    Innocents always get hurt when criminals execute their foul deeds. It isn't our words that distress them. Perhaps Hernandez should have thought about his family before killing someone.
    Maybe you should be grieving for the lives he affected before worrying about us being sensitive to his family which he apparently didn't give much of a damn about... Bc

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    Given the rangy TE market, I wonder what his corpse might bring on the FA market. After all, there is still such Things as a decoy in offensive schemes.

Sorry, I guess I haven't either fully recovered or matured when I really needed help.
    The Browns are talking to his agent.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Gallows humor is a coping mechanism for some and is every bit as ok as you not making jokes.

Talk to a seasoned cop, firefighter, EMT or trauma nurse. They all crack jokes amongst one another at the most horrifying incidents, death included. It's a natural coping mechanism some humans have.

That said, Hernandez was a punk murderer. That tends to make the levity that much easier.
    To his point, though, they don't do it where the family of the victim might hear the jokes. Now the odds of his family coming here are puny, so it isn't really that pertinent, but I get where he is coming from.

While Hernandez committed murder his family, save maybe his fiance, did nothing to deserve any more pain in their lives. That is his point.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Innocents always get hurt when criminals execute their foul deeds. It isn't our words that distress them. Perhaps Hernandez should have thought about his family before killing someone.
    Maybe you should be grieving for the lives he affected before worrying about us being sensitive to his family which he apparently didn't give much of a damn about... Bc
    You can care about all of the families. And just because he didn't give a damn about his family doesn't mean we shouldn't.