View Poll Results: Id be pissed if Ravens select @ #16 ....

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Ross

12 22.22%
  • Christian McCaffrey

6 11.11%
  • O.J. Howard

10 18.52%
  • Reuben Foster

6 11.11%
  • Cam Robinson

24 44.44%
  • Ryan Ramczyk

15 27.78%
  • Jabrill Peppers

16 29.63%
  • Gareon Conley

5 9.26%
  • Charles Harris

4 7.41%
  • Write In Vote

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

I read that the Panthers love Mccafrey. Doubt he makes it out of the top 10.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Blog Entries

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

McCaffrey would be awesome

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

McCafferty and it ain't close. Don't want the hype

Blog Entries

I have to say that Cam Robinson would irritate me as well.

It's not that I think he's not a good player and wouldn't be a Day-1 starter at RT - I do think that. However, I also think that there are Day-1 starters at RT all the way down through rounds 3 and 4.

Take an IMPACT player with round-1.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I have to say that Cam Robinson would irritate me as well.

It's not that I think he's not a good player and wouldn't be a Day-1 starter at RT - I do think that. However, I also think that there are Day-1 starters at RT all the way down through rounds 3 and 4.

Take an IMPACT player with round-1.
    Yup. Moton, Roderick Johnson, Antonio Garcia, Davenport, Will Holden
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yup. Moton, Roderick Johnson, Antonio Garcia, Davenport, Will Holden
    Side note - I feel even better about the Ronnie Stanley pick than last year. There are zero LT of his caliber in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Side note - I feel even better about the Ronnie Stanley pick than last year. There are zero LT of his caliber in this draft.
    That is a valuable point you just made. An important part of drafting is being able to project what will be available the following year and factoring that into how you grade the current year.

As far as drafting a RT goes, Ricky Wagner was a 5th round pick and just became one of the highest paid tackles in the league. Why do so many folks think we have to go early rounds to get a decent one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    That is a valuable point you just made. An important part of drafting is being able to project what will be available the following year and factoring that into how you grade the current year.

As far as drafting a RT goes, Ricky Wagner was a 5th round pick and just became one of the highest paid tackles in the league. Why do so many folks think we have to go early rounds to get a decent one?
    I think consensus is a Center is hard to find as a rookie that will start. I dont know if anyone wants a RT taken at 16

I don't care who Oz wants, I will NOT be a "dead body." Football ain't that important. Seriously, we have multiple holes: ILB, C, RT, etc and many weak spots, such as WR and Edge. A day one starter at any of those positions will make us a better team. After that, let Oz work his magic after he piles up 9 or 10 picks in the mid rounds. LOL.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I think consensus is a Center is hard to find as a rookie that will start. I dont know if anyone wants a RT taken at 16
    We on the board certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Right tackles shouldn't be picked that high. They are almost always available later.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Right tackles shouldn't be picked that high. They are almost always available later.
    I'll be genuinely pissed with Robinson or Ramcyck.

For some reason I would be fine with Lamp. I just think he's going to be a beast.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB