Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: we are going to war

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    LOL .... bless his whacky little heart

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Agreed, a war is coming.
    It won't come from outside the U.S. People are gearing up for actual battle in the streets of America.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

This can't be good.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/entire-u-...150459069.html

So, if North Korea conducts a nuclear test, are we going to attack their nuclear capabilities? That could quickly escalate into a big boy war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

we are going to war

NK has done nuke tests before. Not sure why this one is so urgent or in need of such attention by he Senate.

I did see an interesting story on Frontline the other night about a "bomb" in the US arsenal that's basically a electromagnetic microwave bomb. Dropped from a cargo plane, it parachutes down to about 100 feet off the ground, goes off and anything that runs on electricity in a 50 mile radius is immediately rendered useless. If the US knew when the nuke was going to go off and where, they could drop that and the bomb would be rendered useless.

It's never been used in combat and once you drop it on a population, you basically send them back to the 1800's until they are able to change out anything that had an electrical current.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    NK has done nuke tests before. Not sure why this one is so urgent or in need of such attention by he Senate.

I did see an interesting story on Frontline the other night about a "bomb" in the US arsenal that's basically a electromagnetic microwave bomb. Dropped from a cargo plane, it parachutes down to about 100 feet off the ground, goes off and anything that runs on electricity in a 50 mile radius is immediately rendered useless. If the US knew when the nuke was going to go off and where, they could drop that and the bomb would be rendered useless.

It's never been used in combat and once you drop it on a population, you basically send them back to the 1800's until they are able to change out anything that had an electrical current.
    So it's like dropping an EMP in Call of Duty - Call of Duty is basically real life

I kid, I kid. Interesting times. Seems to be a lot of smoke from NK that's getting folks up in arms. I doubt anything actually happens.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    So it's like dropping an EMP in Call of Duty - Call of Duty is basically real life

I kid, I kid. Interesting times. Seems to be a lot of smoke from NK that's getting folks up in arms. I doubt anything actually happens.
    I'm not a gamer but yes, its a nuclear bomb without the bomb. EMP would shut down whatever nuke they wanted to test for good.

Do you mean the CHAMP (Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project)? It's more of a missile than a bomb...as the missile travels it can "shoot" EMP waves at specific targets, it can pinpoint target buildings. As you said never been used in combat. Most successful test was a couple of years ago in Utah. CHAMP was able to disable seven targets before self detonating over the desert.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Do you mean the CHAMP (Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project)? It's more of a missile than a bomb...as the missile travels it can "shoot" EMP waves at specific targets, it can pinpoint target buildings. As you said never been used in combat. Most successful test was a couple of years ago in Utah. CHAMP was able to disable seven targets before self detonating over the desert.
    Yep. That's the one.

It would be a hell of a signal to NK if we took out their nuke with it and not hurting one person on the ground.

Yep. That's the one.

It would be a hell of a signal to NK if we took out their nuke with it and not hurting one person on the ground.
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that. Air Force has always been hesitant to use the "sci-fi" tech in our arsenal. Not sure why...
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

What will happen first: nuclear war or impeachment? ...Let's go with the latter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Libbies are going to be very disappointed when Trump gets reelected.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I don't see that happening. He might not even make it to full term.