Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 49 to 53 of 53
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,382

    Re: we are going to war



    Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Libbies are going to be very disappointed when Trump gets reelected.

    Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I don't see that happening. He might not even make it to full term.





  2. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,594

    Re: we are going to war

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I don't see that happening. He might not even make it to full term.
    As much as I think he's a doofus who makes an asshat out of himself, I do acknowledge his fantastic campaign. He targeted the right populations and gave them what they wanted to hear.

    Props given when deserved.

    Still an asshat though.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    5,737

    Re: we are going to war

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its not a fucking secret bruh, they are mobilizing and that shit is already been happening since june of 2016
    Troop movements are classified. At minimum. And people who design helmets and ash trays for fighter jets do not sit in on high level meetings regarding troop movements. And if they want to stay out of jail and don't have the last name "Clinton" they don't talk about it if they do.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    11,586

    Re: we are going to war

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its not a fucking secret bruh, they are mobilizing and that shit is already been happening since june of 2016
    First, contractors designing new weapon programs are not given access to classified information such as troop mobilizations. Second, to access classified you need 2 things, a clearance equal to or greater than the information you are trying to access, and a need to know (do you need to know this information to do your job). Lastly, as someone with a clearance and works in command and control, you friend is full of shit.





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,382

    Re: we are going to war

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    As much as I think he's a doofus who makes an asshat out of himself, I do acknowledge his fantastic campaign. He targeted the right populations and gave them what they wanted to hear.

    Props given when deserved.

    Still an asshat though.
    LOL.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland