Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone still doubt Obama administration had surveillance on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Leaving out the whah whah drama, I still think the point is that she said in March that she said she had no knowledge about "unmasking" Mike Flynn and others captured with incidental collections.

Then, she says something different a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As I stated in my edit, its two things taken out of context to make a connection. At best, its tenuous evidence.

I am certainly no fan of the previous administration. But if someone is going to hang the liar tag on someone, there better be more to it than World Net Daily.

Obama assuring us about Syria's chemical weapons was a lie. This though? There needs to be a LOT more. This is all the same smoke screen to take the attention off Trump and the Repubs are eating it up. GWNR hit the nail on the head earlier.

Blog Entries

Nunes stepping down.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Nunes stepping down.
    From the Russian probe.

Called it. He's toast. It's going to be a slow burn for him, leading up to him eventually being out of the House, either by resignation and not getting reelected.

Nunes stepping down.

Republicans will never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Again, can't believe people saying trump didn't collude with Russia because no evidence. Yet say Obama wiretapped Trump with no evidence.

Sometimes I just can't fathom people's political opinions. It's one thing to defend a party. It's another to consistently contradict yourself. Like I said, party identification be damned. Makes for entertaining reading though.

and this is why I simply can't identify with one particular party right now... such a CF these days 😝

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Nunes stepping down.

lol smh what are these repubs doing man.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

yup, as someone who's caught between being liberal on social issues/more conservative on the economy, I wish we'd break out of this pesky 2- party crap!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not that bad apparently since I've been doing it awhile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Lol oh it's coming, they are still in denial and still backing 45, but it's coming.

Here are the facts (as we know them through various reports):

1) Multiple people within the current and recent past Trump administration have had ties and/or contact with foreign individuals that are/were employed by foreign governments or were affiliated with foreign governments.

2) At this time, there has not been any indication of any wrong doing by any of those within Trump's administration (past or present) regarding their interactions with foreign individuals.

3) At this time, there is no evidence supporting Trump's claim that he was "wiretapped" by the Obama administration. [Note that "incidental surveillance" and "wiretapping" are not the same].

4) There is a current investigation happening into the connections between Trump, his administration, and the Russian government.

5) There is/was an investigation into Trump's "wiretapping" claims.

6) There IS evidence indicating that Trump and his administration members were, at least for a short period of time during the election and prior to the election, captured incidentally during authorized (under Obama) FISA surveillance operations.

7) There IS evidence indicating that those members' (US Citizens) identities were purposefully revealed and disseminated throughout the intelligence community and the White House.

8) Revealing incidentally collected identities of US Citizens (aka "Unmasking") is NOT illegal. [From my experience, typically these types of intelligence reports will use generic terms for US citizens such as "USPERSON1" or "USCITIZEN_A". However, it is a well known practice within the intelligence community to only request raw intelligence that would reveal identities in extreme circumstances typically involving potential terrorists or viable threats to national security].

9) There is evidence suggesting that Susan Rice (Obama's former National Security Advisor) was encouraging surveillance of Trump and those close to him.

10) Susan Rice lied about Trump and his colleagues being captured incidentally. She indicated that she "had no knowledge" of anything related.

11) There is evidence showing that Susan Rice made multiple requests for raw intelligence that would effectively identify those Trump colleagues.

12) Susan Rice now claims that the "unmaskings were routine" and they were not done for "political reasons". However, according to other reports the collected FISA intelligence in question was inconsequential at best in terms of what the intelligence community considers to be "meaningful information". [From my experience this is basically saying even though it was collected under FISA surveillance, there wasn't anything in there. The thing with FISA surveillance is that it casts a wide net and intelligence analysts then are tasked with sorting everything out to find the most meaningful information. If there was any meaningful information within the Trump incidental collection, then it was minimal at best.]

13) Susan Rice and President Obama were reportedly "very close".

If I missed any facts, I'd appreciate it if someone could post them. However, I'm pretty sure that this basically covers everything.

Bottom line -
    There is a lot of smoke, but no fires regarding collusion between Trump and Russia.
    There is a lot of smoke, but no fires regarding collusion between Trump's administration and Russia.
    Trump is a dumb-dumb and doesn't understand what "wiretapping" actually implicates.
    Trump is a dumb-dumb for constantly taking to Twitter to make accusations and unsubstantiated claims.
    At least one high level Obama administration member has lied about intelligence efforts pertaining to Trump and his administration.
    At least one high level Obama administration member submitted multiple requests for raw intelligence that would reveal identities of incidentally collected US citizens.

Take from that what you will.
    Okay, everybody is being very literal when it comes to Trump's wiretapping claim. Yet in the original tweet he put it in quotation marks.

"Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election?"

Wiretapping synonyms are surveillance, spying, observing, etc... http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/wiretapping If you put any of those words in to the original tweet, would Trump be correct? Considering the information Wicked laid out, the answer is yes.

Trump is not a dumb-dumb because that little tweet storm got the entire country talking about his people being "observed" or "surveilled" by people in the previous administration. Only democrats really believe the Trump team colluded with the Russians, but it is a fact that Obama's NSA did ask for the names of American citizens to be unmasked for whatever reason.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock