Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone still doubt Obama administration had surveillance on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Not that bad apparently since I've been doing it awhile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Me too. Since 2006 in fact

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Only democrats really believe the Trump team colluded with the Russians, but it is a fact that Obama's NSA did ask for the names of American citizens to be unmasked for whatever reason.
    Democrats don't really believe it. But they will keep it out there for as long as they can to undermine Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Democrats don't really believe it. But they will keep it out there for as long as they can to undermine Trump.
    Yeah, you're right.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Me too. Since 2006 in fact
    2008 for my

*me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    :word

Blog Entries

I thought I would bring this old post back so people could read their and other's comments. Many doubters to what the president said. Well, it seems it is about to be proven that Obama was spying on Trump and his campaign. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Burn baby burn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I thought I would bring this old post back so people could read their and other's comments. Many doubters to what the president said. Well, it seems it is about to be proven that Obama was spying on Trump and his campaign. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Burn baby burn.
    I thought it a bit much to be honest when I Trump said it. I thought that Obama had some kind of constraint. Now it seems to me he is among the most vile of presidents in history.

Being likable, well spoken, good mannered, while breaking fundamental laws of the of the country puts him makes him evil in my book. I can in my life recall all the presidents and a short phrase of what I thought of them.

Ford - Placeholder.
    Carter - Whimp.
    Regan - Patriot.
    Bush - Second Fiddler.
    Clinton - Slick.
    W. - Strong convictions / part idiot.
    Obama - Snake.
    Trump - CEO.

I remember the media focusing on the semantics of the word "wiretap" rather than the actual charge. When I saw that, I knew Trump was probably right. What we didn't know is that Admiral Mike Rogers of the NSA is the person who briefed Trump about the surveillance. The very next day...Trump mentioned the "wiretap" on Twitter. Rogers didn't even have to do it. He just knew it was the right thing to do. Admiral Rogers should be a featured guest at the SOTU tonight.

MEDIA: Trump lied about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.

REALITY: How do you know that?

MEDIA: Well, for starters, Obama can’t leave the White House without us knowing.

REALITY: I don’t think Trump literally meant that Barry pulled a Tom Cruise and used wire-fu to place literal wiretaps.

MEDIA: Trump’s own Justice Department Justice just said there were no wiretaps.

REALITY: Again, I don’t think Trump meant literal wiretaps. He obviously meant surveillance.

MEDIA: He said “wiretaps.” He’s a liar.

REALITY: Are you aware that the modern definition of “wiretaps” no longer means “the traditional term for interception of telephone conversations,” but rather surveillance of cell phones and almost all electronic means of conversation?

MEDIA: Trump said wiretap! He said WIRETAP!!! HE SAID WIRETAP!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY: Are you also aware that the New York Times used the exact word “wiretap” in a headline to describe the Obama administration’s surveillance of Team Trump?

MEDIA: Shut up, Nazi.

Blog Entries

Whatever happened to HoustonRaven?

Blog Entries

Whatever happened to HoustonRaven?
    He was one of those guys that would walk the line of baiting certain posters and it rubbed some people the wrong way. Tony got tired of the constant barrage of complaints.

He did contribute a lot to the forum, but I even think he was getting tired of dealing with all of the shit heads that hang around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He was one of those guys that would walk the line of baiting certain posters and it rubbed some people the wrong way. Tony got tired of the constant barrage of complaints.

He did contribute a lot to the forum, but I even think he was getting tired of dealing with all of the shit heads that hang around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Wicked, I did not know that. I don't think there was ever a thread where he did not try to dominate and came across as if his shit didn't stink.