1. Dhani Jones guest lectured my class today...

It was your typical case of "former athlete has a few post-football business ventures and thinks he knows everything." I was sitting in the back and rolling my eyes the entire time.

Then he tried to assign us a three page paper (he was dead serious). So I decided to have some fun with him. I raised my hand and told him "I'm a Ravens fan and I am completely uncomfortable being given homework by a Bungal." This lead to some poking fun for the rest of class. At one point he looked at me and I kid you not, said "Joe Flacco sucks" (he must be a Russell Street Report board member) and I countered with an easy "talk to me when the Bungals win a playoff game."

In all seriousness, I had some fun with him. We're having another guest speaker next week. I pray to god it's not a Steeler.

Re: Dhani Jones guest lectured my class today...

Which would you prefer, a Steeler, or Jimmy Haslam?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

3. Re: Dhani Jones guest lectured my class today...

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Which would you prefer, a Steeler, or Jimmy Haslam?
    I feel like Jimmy Haslam would give me more material to work with. I could raise my hand and ask him about his legal troubles, the homeless man who told him to draft Johnny Manziel, why he is so quick to fire every staff member that walks into the building...it goes on and on

Blog Entries

Jones did that cool travel show at the end of his career. He would go to different countries and learn their sports. It was cool. He should have stuck with TV.

He spoke at my high school graduation. He's annoying as fuck in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Dhani Jones guest lectured my class today...

I liked his show that he had, but he always seemed to be very pretentious and that he thought he was smarter than everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Jones did that cool travel show at the end of his career. He would go to different countries and learn their sports. It was cool. He should have stuck with TV.
    That was a real cool show I enjoyed it he should have he is a natural fit for TV

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I liked his show that he had, but he always seemed to be very pretentious and that he thought he was smarter than everyone else.

He sure came off like that a couple times lol I think it's just his competitive nature being a football player and an NFL player.