Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Fastest WR Group in the NFL ?

Chris Hogan runs how fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Chris Hogan runs how fast?
    Ross is a great route runner who just happens to have great hands and world class speed. Chris Hogan is a good athlete with the GOAT throwing to him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Ross is a great route runner who just happens to have great hands and world class speed. Chris Hogan is a good athlete with the GOAT throwing to him
    i don't put too much stock into dudes who can fly, it's a very nice asset to have but Torrey smith is fast as lightening Mqueen and dude can't shake press coverage to save his life or catch contested or consistently for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Except two of them can't catch and two have injury concerns

Which 2 can't catch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Except two of them can't catch and two have injury concerns
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I think Perriman, Campanaro, and Ross could be the fastest WR group to go on IR... Bc
    You gotta take that chance. Flacco and Ross. Man that could be special. I mean he could put up Antonio Brown numbers. This cat is insane and uncoverable in today's NFL. He's the prospect I am jumping on the table for. Ross and Perriman for the next ten years? Man!! With Flacco's 70 yard cannon? Roll that dice!
    Id rather have a Davis. I personally believe hes a more complete WR, has a better NFL build and I would trust could develop into a #1 WR.

Perrimen can run deep and try to catch passes which are statistically probably a 50/50 chance at best.

We need a #1, not a slot WR

Blog Entries

Which 2 can't catch?
    Perryman and Wallace

Blog Entries

Speed is great but not when you have tight hips and questionable hands to go along with that track star straight line speed.

I want the guy with loose hips that can cut on a dime and has the hands to pull in tough contested catches. Good quote from Antonio Brown

"It's all about having loose hips and being able to drop your hips at full speed," Brown told CBSSports.com. "Being able to come back to the ball and catch the ball with your hands. Being able to turn and get yards after the catch."

Blog Entries

The Ravens had a ton of speed on the field last year. It opened things up for Pitta to make a ton of 2 yard catches

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens had a ton of speed on the field last year. It opened things up for Pitta to make a ton of 2 yard catches
    Who was killing in the slot? It's a huge problem when you have that many fast guys on the field. A real OC would take advantage of that asset.

I don't get why John Ross is being labeled as a speed guy as if that's what he only is. The guy has good hands, he's a good route runner, willing run blocker,can play outside as well as inside and has kick returner experience.If you take in consideration what Marty M likes to do with his receivers then a guy like Ross is a prefect fit for this offense. Ross has injury concerns but he played in every game last year so that has to be inconsideration for any team thinking of drafting him. He may need to add more muscle/weight to his frame to help prevent more injuries to his body but I'm not sure I would be totally mad seeing The Ravens take him in the first.
    Last edited by Jazz1988; 03-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Who was killing in the slot? It's a huge problem when you have that many fast guys on the field. A real OC would take advantage of that asset.
    We have Marty at OC. That's not changing. You already have 2 of the fastest receivers in the NFL. Adding a 3rd won't make Marty suddenly become a great innovator.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gota View Post
    the ravens had a ton of speed on the field last year. It opened things up for pitta to make a ton of 2 yard catches
    lmaooooooo