Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Boller gets start against PATS

You have to hope that the o-line gives Boller time to throw, and Boller uses that time to make some good throws.

Also have to hope that the recievers catch the ball, especially Darling. I can excuse Mason's drops because he's thrown to so much, but Darling needed to make that catch against san diego. Right off his hands.

Should be an interesting game monday.

I expect the team to get beat in all 4 aspects of play, no matter who QBs. The offense won't score, the defense will get scored on, special teams will be special in short-bus kind of way, and Billick will look perplexed.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Dave the sig line is hilarious.
    Thanks! I was hoping it would catch on and I would see an insurgence of UBHS tags. No luck so far. I am the charter member and only member.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

If the o-line doesn't block, and the d-line doesn't pressure the QB (in other words, if the team plays as it has all season), we get clobbered.
    Al

I think a lot of people are going to have to look deep inside themselves for this game Monday. Its time for the offense to take charge and show they aren't what we think they are.

Soul searching might be the right word.

I hear you man. Although I can't be there in person (my cousin and his son are going - HUGE Ravens fans all the way from OC) I will be watching and screaming my ass off. The neighbors will just have get over it.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I think a lot of people are going to have to look deep inside themselves for this game Monday. Its time for the offense to take charge and show they aren't what we think they are.

I believe thats called "wishful thinking"......I'll ALWAYS root for my Ravens, but tomorrow night is gonna be ugly......but there is always hope and I hope we do win, but I also live in the real world!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    I think that's really two words, but who's counting?

I'm actually looking forward to this game -- it could be interesting to see how the team rises to this challenge. On paper it looks like a total mismatch, given their superior OL and our lack of a pass rush; it would seem like they are going to score a lot. Hopefully we can create some takeaways and keep it close.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I believe thats called "wishful thinking"......I'll ALWAYS root for my Ravens, but tomorrow night is gonna be ugly......but there is always hope and I hope we do win, but I also live in the real world!
    I'm quoting myself because I was proven wrong by the Ravens TEAM!!!. They played fantastic and even though they came up short, I'm extremely impressed with their play on both sides of the ball...Boller played a great game (other than 1 pass) and stood in the pocket like a champ......Way to go Boys, learn from this and build on it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I'm quoting myself because I was proven wrong by the Ravens TEAM!!!. They played fantastic and even though they came up short, I'm extremely impressed with their play on both sides of the ball...Boller played a great game (other than 1 pass) and stood in the pocket like a champ......Way to go Boys, learn from this and build on it!!!
    I was expecting all kinds of ugly too. I was completely surprised. The game may have ended with yet another loss, but they Ravens played amazingly well. I hope they can sustain that type of play?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I was expecting all kinds of ugly too. I was completely surprised. The game may have ended with yet another loss, but they Ravens played amazingly well. I hope they can sustain that type of play?
    The biggest "ugly" came at the end of the game when our "D" reverted to their childish antics...

I hope they can have 80% percent of the intensity they did Monday night. The Colts are banged up on offense and if we can hit them in the mouth early and often (ala Chargers), we can screw their playoff seeding and send 'em home with their tails between their legs.....