Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens sign Brandon Carr, 4 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Jimmy, Tavon Young at Nickel and Carr. Weddle and Jefferson at Safety. It's hard not to like that group. It's definitely one of the best if not the best secondary in the NFL. Now they just have to all stay healthy
    we can't say they didn't address the secondary this offseason, I like how it is shaping up now Claiborne worried me but Carr just solidified it, not to mention Dallas somewhat plays the same type of defensive scheme as well.

Jimmy, Tavon Young at Nickel and Carr. Weddle and Jefferson at Safety. It's hard not to like that group. It's definitely one of the best if not the best secondary in the NFL. Now they just have to all stay healthy
    100% agreed. I think on paper you could argue that we have a top 3-5 secondary in this league if they stay healthy and gel right (this I don't have much concern about).
    If we could add another CB in the draft -- something that's a pipe dream right now with our cap situation but I'm on board with it still: re-sign Webb -- and we might have the deepest, most versatile secondary in the league.

Denver doesn't have the safeties we do, but we don't have the CB quality they do.
    Seattle if healthy, but they have questions about ET's health; Kam's contract; CB depth outside of Sherman.
    I, Ghost, the Conductor to the Corey Davis to Baltimore hype train. JUMP ABOARD!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    LOL Romo is still a Cowboy which means more drama for them, How bout dem Cowboys LOL
    lol yea he can have that mess.

He's not spectacular but he's solid, starting caliber and he's never missed a game in nine years.

Is this how Jags fans felt when they signed Tony Pashos?

A decent pass rush would make this a pretty effective unit. Doesn't have to be a great pass rush, but has to improve on last year.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

the back end is going to be super lit and if we get a stud pass rush???? the only person who can fuck this shit up is dean pees
    Last edited by Jsmoove; 03-16-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol yea he can have that mess.
    LOL they could have moved on from Romo by now, freed up some money and helped out their defense a little bit but in true Cowboys fashion Jerry wants to play games and create drama. Dak deserves better

PFF Top 25 CB's

18. Brandon Carr, Dallas Cowboys, 81.6
    The Dallas Cowboys become the fourth team to have two corners land on this list, something that would have seemed unbelievable a year ago. Brandon Carr had a couple of ugly games earlier in the year, but over the past seven games, has allowed an average of just 30.7 receiving yards, and in four of those six games, has surrendered just a single catch. Against Cincinnati, Carr allowed A.J. Green to catch just one pass for 9 yards on three targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    the back end is going to be super lit and if we get a stud as pas rush???? the only person who can fuck this shit up is dean pees
    I'm going to be bold as hell in saying this Smoove but here it goes: If the Ravens get a stud pass rusher and another CB for depth in the draft and everyone stays healthy even Pees can't mess that dynamic up LOL............I'm cutting my tongue out now LOL

Blog Entries

G'man what's not to like? If I were Ozzie, I'd add a high draft choice on a CB too. That would bolster our Dback corps until he's ready to take over a starter's spot... Bc

P.S. - am I crazy that I actually like the Carr signing over Claiborne?

Blog Entries

remember boys didn't really have a pass rush last year they were ranked 15th in sacks per games last year we were way worse btw at 26th in sacks per game. So Carr had to cover a lot of ground.