Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens releasing Jeremy Zuttah

I'm here for the other shoe...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    At this point, the Ravens aren't in on Mangold. Looks like it will be Urschel at center or they'll find one elsewhere.

Well shit
    Urschel wasn't good there either the last couple times I watched him play there.

There was a lot of hype by certain posters about him being so much better than Zuttah, but I didn't see it.

I will take the cap space, but I don't think we are getting any better on the field with this move.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Ahh hell yeah!!!

Even if the replacement is worse, at least they tried. Marching Zuttah back out there is accepting pretty shoddy play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I can't wait to see urschel snap the ball over the head of our 6' 6" QB
    ^ This. Joe is comfortable in the shotgun, and Urschel struggled with getting the ball snapped to Joe in the shotgun. Don't know how much push we could expect from Urschel if he has to sweat every snap to Joe.
    Wasn't Urschel more of a G at PSU? Maybe use him as RG and Lewis @ RT, and pick up a C in FA.

Blog Entries

This offense is going to challenge the 07 patriots!!!

Said no one ever. Maybe they needed the space to sign clairborne or a ilb. Don't worry it's early and the offense seems to be getting better by the day roflmao. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it's early they never do anything on offense but the same posters will be bashing Flacco as he's getting hit on three step drops, check downs out of self preservation, or throwing passes that are dropped or worse that whiz by ear holes. Hey Aiken is still a Available

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    ^ This. Joe is comfortable in the shotgun, and Urschel struggled with getting the ball snapped to Joe in the shotgun. Don't know how much push we could expect from Urschel if he has to sweat every snap to Joe.
    Wasn't Urschel more of a G at PSU? Maybe use him as RG and Lewis @ RT, and pick up a C in FA.
    This sounds like what they will try to do and it will fail

Blog Entries

I'd like to see them draft a good center high in the draft that could start from day 1. I'm not up on draft prospects, so I don't really know who they could draft.

Does this mean that someone like Pat Elflein is being considered for day 2 of the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    (I'm not going to get discouraged here it's still early in all this process) but let me get this straight so the defense got 27mil guaranteed 2 down DLineman investment to anchor the middle of their unit and the offense get a 175th pick of the 2014 draft who played poorly last season, to anchor the middle of an already decimated Oline?..(it's still early they could sign a center somewhere else)
    I'll pile on....

That 2 Down DT is often on the sidelines in the 4th quarter, because he's gassed, and overall has been piss poor at pass rushing

Matt Skura, starting center...

I kid. Ok, maybe not. But I'm thinking Ozzie has something up his sleeve. Wouldn't mind Cody Wallace and drafting Pat Eiflien.
    Last edited by GirlsKickButt; 03-15-2017 at 12:37 PM.