Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Sean Taylor Shot

Sad news indeed.Be at peace Sean.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

No man is an island, entire of itself. Every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.

-- John Donne

RIP Sean

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Very sad indeed, and quite a loss. I 'll register an opinion on the side that someone was trying to scare or punish him, not kill him - if he was, he would not have aimed at the leg, he would have aimed at the face or chest. That's why the knife was left too - "We're coming back". Hitting that artery in the leg was unlucky, but not the place you would aim to kill someone. Rest assured someone is very scared watching TV right now, because they know the police won't quit until they solve this.

My .02, we need more people thinking like the Amish did when theirs were killed, instead of the vendetta kill them back/take a whack at them. It's this pervasive strand of violence that is considered normal in our society that has caused so many problems. Someone has to lead by example.

Quote Originally Posted by awalt View Post
    Very sad indeed, and quite a loss. I 'll register an opinion on the side that someone was trying to scare or punish him, not kill him - if he was, he would not have aimed at the leg, he would have aimed at the face or chest. That's why the knife was left too - "We're coming back". Hitting that artery in the leg was unlucky, but not the place you would aim to kill someone. Rest assured someone is very scared watching TV right now, because they know the police won't quit until they solve this.
    Or it was dark and the person was a terrible shot.

Or he was nervous as hell, just fired and ran.

We don't know alot but from what we do know it seems that it's certainly not a random burglary.

PP

Just ordered my Taser Gun.
    Things are too scary out there.

His life was a very strange life for sure. So much talent and now he's gone. My prayers go out to his family.

Prior to this, I never liked the guy, because of the spitting thing in the playoff game, but I would never wish something like this on my worst enemy.

I pray that they find the person/people who did this to him. He didn't deserve to die.

That being said, after they broke into my house the first time, I'm either getting a personal bodyguard or I wouldn't have came back to the house right away. I don't take any type of threat, as such, like it's nothing....

He was really blossoming into becoming a great safety. This is terrible

RIP #21
    Waiting for the next one!!!