Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

A picture can paint a thousand words.

You gotta feel for the big man,it must feel like he is getting his heart ripped out each game.

Meanwhile isn't there supposed to be some Ravens between Boller and the Chargers Def' players when he is clutching the ball to his chest?

Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

2. Re: A picture can paint a thousand words.

Can someone tell Kyle to shave?

I like the clean cut look better! JMO:)

Re: A picture can paint a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    Can someone tell Kyle to shave?

I like the clean cut look better! JMO:)
    I will let him know.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I think the picture of Ray was just a picture taken at the wrong time. I think he is singing... or breaking off a little gas.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Great pictures, both telling the story of the game.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Ray and J.O. seemed the most agitated by our performance on the field Sunday in San Diego, even though they still mingled with the fans, signed autographs after the game and said that they would still go out and play hard for us the rest of the season. C-MAC was there and seemed very upset and frustrated that he missed another game with his injury, although he seems to beleive that he'll be ready for Monday Night against the Pats.

That picture of Ray pretty much sums up how I felt at halftime and the end of regulation...:grbac:

7. Re: A picture can paint a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I will let him know.
    Thanks..tell him "baby faces" are in now

While your at it give him a HUG for me!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I think Kyle is trying to send a message with the beard.Like he did with the saved head early in the season.Although he could be like me,freaking fed up of shaving day in day out.

Thanks Ravenous52, its good to hear Ray say that,though I would have expected no less from Rayray,he'd be fighting if he was the last man standing.Good to hear Cmac is burning to get back in there he really has an improved attitude these last few seasons.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    Good to hear Cmac is burning to get back in there he really has an improved attitude these last few seasons.
    :hammer: Truth! Great to see CMac being a stand up team guy, facing the music after a bad game and talking frankly about losses.

Good for you CMac!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

10. Re: A picture can paint a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Ray and J.O. seemed the most agitated by our performance on the field Sunday in San Diego
    Hopefully J.O. was upset with his own performance and is willing to ride the pine..If he was doing his best this past Sunday, he should be upset with our O-line play...:grbac: Boller never had much of a pocket to step up in all day and the ends closed around him too quickly...but J.O., I still love ya Big man.

11. Re: A picture can paint a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Oh yeah? What message is he sending? Could it be that he sucks with Hair, without Hair, without a Beard, and with a Beard as an NFL QB? If so, the message is getting through loud and clear! :bag:

You're a dope Tex:insane:

Looks like Boller is tapping the ball before he throws it.

Got to feel sorry for ray.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--