OT - WhatIfSports: Any Users?

Hi Guys (MODs - feel free to move this maybe after like 24 hours - it doesn't belong here I know, but I just wanted to check)

Does anyone use a website like whatifsports for sporting simulations? I know they have Gridiron Dynasty where you essentially manage and coach your own team (Draft your own team, manage playbooks, schemes, etc.)

I'm thinking of signing up for the Football one and the College Basketball one (Hoops Dynasty) but I wanted to see if anyone had experience doing it and if they had reviews or other websites they use.

Thanks! If no one responds just kick it over to the video arcade (thanks MODs!)
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: OT - WhatIfSports: Any Users?

You guys can move this! I didnt think I'd get a hit, but thought I'd try! Thanks!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

I play a stand-alone game called Football Mogul. You pick a year/team and GM; draft, re-sign, cut, free agents.
    you can play the actual game plays but I never do.

I think they sell the disks but I downloaded mine.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I play a stand-alone game called Football Mogul. You pick a year/team and GM; draft, re-sign, cut, free agents.
    you can play the actual game plays but I never do.

I think they sell the disks but I downloaded mine.
    I'll check it out! Sounds really cool
    - Ray Lewis