Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Kenneth Dixon forced more missed tackles per attempt than all 71 other backs with at least 40 carries

19 Feb
    PFF Fantasy Football‏ @PFF_Fantasy
    In 2016, among all 71 running backs with at least 40 carries, Kenneth Dixon ranked first in missed tackles forced per attempt
    Embedded

Not sure if I should be happy or mad at the fact that he was totally under used by Marty.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_Fanta...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Re: Kenneth Dixon forced more broken tackles per attempt than all 71 other backs with at least 40 carries

If he puts on some weight he could be another Beast Mode.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Re: Kenneth Dixon forced more broken tackles per attempt than all 71 other backs with at least 40 carries

I think Dixon is one reason we don't draft a RB in the 1st round. He's one of a few younger Ravens that I have faith will develop and excel, both in the running and passing games.
    Let's hope MM uses him early and often... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I think Dixon is one reason we don't draft a RB in the 1st round. He's one of a few younger Ravens that I have faith will develop and excel, both in the running and passing games.
    Let's hope MM uses him early and often... Bc
    I hope you're right, Bc. We could use that capital in other places. I always liked Dixon. I think this could be a breakout year for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    19 Feb
    PFF Fantasy Football‏ @PFF_Fantasy
    In 2016, among all 71 running backs with at least 40 carries, Kenneth Dixon ranked first in missed tackles forced per attempt
    Embedded

Not sure if I should be happy or mad at the fact that he was totally under used by Marty.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_Fanta...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    I'm both. Marty and his predecessor are idiots.

Kenneth Dixon forced more broken tackles per attempt than all 71 other backs with at least 40 carries

I distinctly remember feeling (and saying) that Dixon was clearly a better RB with more explosive potential than Terrance West during the season but being told that wasn't the case due to their similar YPC. He should have received far more carries, and Perriman should have received far more targets. Hopefully this coming sophomore season for both rights these wrongs.

Edit: Pass protection, I remember now. That was the issue. Well if he's halfway decent at pass protection now he needs a huge uptick in usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely no need to draft a RB in first five rounds. We have at least "adequacy" at RB. We have ?s or gaping holes at other positions.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

That is a telling stat. We absolutely must improve the Oline so that Dixon doesn't have to work so damn hard and so often just to get out of the backfield. Think what production he would have had with a good line.

And will have with a good line and good OC. Roman may have to sit on Marty.

If he hadn't have gotten injured he would have easily became the #1. It took him a while to get back to 100%
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

He's going to be a good one. Would still love McCaffrey

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    That is a telling stat. We absolutely must improve the Oline so that Dixon doesn't have to work so damn hard and so often just to get out of the backfield. Think what production he would have had with a good line.

And will have with a good line and good OC. Roman may have to sit on Marty.
    :word
    If the line isn't priority #1 than it should be 1A.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    :word
    If the line isn't priority #1 than it should be 1A.
    Seconary 1
    Oline 1A