Page 251 of 279 FirstFirst ... 249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,012 of 3341
    Blog Entries

Re: 2017 Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    My thinking is the QB market is kind of on hold given the Romo log jam. I can see McCown going to the team -- Broncos or Texans -- that doesnt land Romo.
    This is correct and also applies to Kaepernick. They'll both be on a team somewhere.

Bengals signed LB Kevin Minter, formerly of the Cardinals.

Minter gives the Bengals an every-down starter next to Vontaze Burfict and Rey Maualuga. He played on the inside in Arizona but will likely move to strong side in DC Paul Guenther's 4-3 scheme. 26-year-old Minter was one of the top linebackers remaining in free agency. His addition is an upgrade in pass coverage.

I really hope not. Lots of missed time due to injuries over the last few seasons, plus he violated some restraining order which could get him suspended for some games. The Ravens don't need that headacche.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I really hope not. Lots of missed time due to injuries over the last few seasons, plus he violated some restraining order which could get him suspended for some games. The Ravens don't need that headacche.
    If he comes at a friendly price, I'd be open to having him come in to start the season while a younger tackle develops. He seems to me like he could be a Bryant McKinney type guy. I think also he'd benefit with Yanda next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    If he comes at a friendly price, I'd be open to having him come in to start the season while a younger tackle develops. He seems to me like he could be a Bryant McKinney type guy. I think also he'd benefit with Yanda next to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    If Michael Vick could get a contract I don't see why Kaepernick can't. He actually played really well last year despite what some people seem to think, and IMO the protest isn't really that big of a deal compared to what some people get away with. I would be surprised if he doesn't have a team by the time the season starts

He didn't play well. Kaep collapsed in the 2nd half so many times. Go look at the splits. He completed 73% of his passes for about 1,000 yards and threw 8 TDs in his first 10 attempts of each game. That's about half his yards and half his TDs in the first 10 attempts. The remaining attempts, which is most, his completion percentage would drop to the low 50s.

Kaepernick would collapse game after game. Defenses would adjust and he was done. The guy is a loser. Look beyond the gross stats and go through the game logs and it's very clear.

Blog Entries

I actually like Kap but when the coach thinks he's better off going with Blaine Gabbert, that's pretty bad

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I disagree. It's a low risk move. Plus Hurst is much bigger headache for coaches and could get Flacco killed. He also is eating up 1.7 million of capspace. So any of Dunlap salary would be offset by that amount. He can play RT and swing in case of injury.

It's the same thing for WR and Campanaro. He's getting paid 1.7 million too. Why not bring in Vincent Jackson or Cruz? It's not like our internal options are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I disagree. It's a low risk move. Plus Hurst is much bigger headache for coaches and could get Flacco killed. He also is eating up 1.7 million of capspace. So any of Dunlap salary would be offset by that amount. He can play RT and swing in case of injury.

It's the same thing for WR and Campanaro. He's getting paid 1.7 million too. Why not bring in Vincent Jackson or Cruz? It's not like our internal options are cheap.
    very good points !

If Capernick wanted to improve his image how about he start with a hair cut. Maybe if he got a plane full of food and went around and volunteered with the homeless and hunger situation in his own country a team might entertain signing this clown.

Not downing the aid for another country but no one will take this guy seriously. He seems to have that Tebow, Ray Rick stigma. No one wants anything to do with him as a player anymore for their own reasons. Rice was legal, Tebow was religion and this guy I guess because of the not honoring his countrys national anthem.

He doesn't appear he can play either same with TEbow