Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 263264265
Results 3,169 to 3,172 of 3172
    Blog Entries

Re: 2017 Free Agency

So far CJ Mosley has been everything you want from your Mike linebacker. He has easily been one of our better picks in the Harbaugh era. He hasn't been a Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Ed Reed or Ray Lewis standard player. But tbh, not many guys have matched that kind of greatness in the league in general of late. I think Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Like Kuechly have a shot though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    So far CJ Mosley has been everything you want from your Mike linebacker. He has easily been one of our better picks in the Harbaugh era. He hasn't been a Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Ed Reed or Ray Lewis standard player. But tbh, not many guys have matched that kind of greatness in the league in general of late. I think Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Like Kuechly have a shot though.
    I'm afraid Kuechly is a concussion or two away from being done. I've never seen some go throw hard reboot right on the field right in primetime. The way he was sitting on the ground and the way he dropped right after I thought he blew his knee out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I'm afraid Kuechly is a concussion or two away from being done. I've never seen some go throw hard reboot right on the field right in primetime. The way he was sitting on the ground and the way he dropped right after I thought he blew his knee out
    This is true, but I hope it doesn't happen. Such a great player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This is true, but I hope it doesn't happen. Such a great player.
    Agreed he can take a game over best MLB since 52