Blog Entries

Odds on big change this week?

1. First time in franchise history we've lost 5 straight
    2. First time since 1999 that we've given up over 30 points in back to back games. plus, we've given up over 30 points in 3 of our last 4

This two things combined seems to me to indicate we might be making a big change soon. When Fassel was fired last year, we weren't even doing this bad (I know, part of it was because we were still in the playoff hunt)

What are the odds on some sort of coaching change this week, and what do you see being the change?

Thumbs down Re: Odds on big change this week?

I doubt that Buddy Ryan gets fired, although I have to question what was his strategy with our secondary that left San Diego receivers so wide open all day.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Odds on big change this week?

I think it's very doubtful we will see a coaching change this week. Even if its needs to happen.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

It's to late for any change our season is done. :grbac:
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Can't fire special teams coaches, offense coaches, and defense coaches all at once.

Seriously we have problems with the quality of play we are getting at certain key (ahem) positions, and we've had key injuries, and wishing those problems away will not work.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Billick won't make the change. He'll just come on radio and say he needs to do a better job, and then we'll get killed by the Patriots.

Odds = zero - nada - nil
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Nice of Philly to whack the Pats around and wake them from their nap just in time for our game with them. Belichick is going to have them ready for us. Sigh.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I want to see Ogden benched along with Flynn. If we're rebuilding, and the talent is supposedly there, then let's see it start gelling.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Nice of Philly to whack the Pats around and wake them from their nap just in time for our game with them. Belichick is going to have them ready for us. Sigh.

Yes I smelt that to.

Billick=malaise=no changes.We will get the holding of the over large forehead,rubbing the glassy eyes that stare into nothingness,the empty big words that float into one ear and out of the other,but no meaningful changes.

There is a good old horror movie I would compare to our coach and team this season.It's John Carpenter's "The Fog."

[I have become such a negative S.O.B this season ].
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.