Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 729
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,089
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I would hardly call gong 17/23 for 240 yards, 2 TD's 0 INT a "choke" job. His defense gave up over 540 yards to the Pats, btw. But hey, whatever fits your narrative.
    You know what helps a defense?

    Prolonged drives by the offense.

    Again...I've seen this exact same script from Ryan and his high powered offense in 2012 in Atlanta. Late turnover, 0 fourth qtr points.





  2. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    13,193

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I would hardly call gong 17/23 for 240 yards, 2 TD's 0 INT a "choke" job. His defense gave up over 540 yards to the Pats, btw. But hey, whatever fits your narrative.
    Goode has lost it, he's not seeing reality, you can't talk to him right now.





  3. #51

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Can't even be happy about the choke. I don't care about Matt Ryan. I wanted the Cheats to lose.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,089
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I'm not a fucking troll and you know it, I just accepted the truth about Flacco, I'm not sucking his dick like you continue to.
    Yet you're the one talking about a man's haircut.





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,923

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Goode has lost it, he's not seeing reality, you can't talk to him right now.
    :word

    There are a couple of others you can add to that category, lol. Geez.





  6. #54

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Jesus fuck.

    Yeah I'm out for the night.

    Sorry ass fan base


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    :WORD

    Shit is a disgrace.

    Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk





  7. #55

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Falcons defense had a ridiculous collapse. Absolutely disgusting. But Matt Ryan was no star down the stretch. Literally 1 FG ices it.





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    13,193

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    :word

    There are a couple of others you can add to that category, lol. Geez.
    LOL I'm leaving for the night Terps, I'll be back tomorrow LOL goodnight man LOL





  9. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,923

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    You know what helps a defense?

    Prolonged drives by the offense.

    Again...I've seen this exact same script from Ryan and his high powered offense in 2012 in Atlanta. Late turnover, 0 fourth qtr points.
    So when the Ravens blew two 14 point lead in the playoffs two years ago against the Pats, does his still hold true?





  10. #58

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy View Post
    Falcons defense had a ridiculous collapse. Absolutely disgusting. But Matt Ryan was no star down the stretch. Literally 1 FG ices it.
    And they were IN FG RANGE! Julio bailed him out as usual and he still blew it.





  11. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    26,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    This is NOT a Flacco thread. This is strictly a BASH MATT RYAN THREAD PEOPLE.

    Let the hate reign!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  12. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    7,923

    Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by NestMinder View Post
    And they were IN FG RANGE! Julio bailed him out as usual and he still blew it.
    Agreed. All he had to do was NOT take the sack.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland