Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests

Blog Entries

Re: Protests

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    So your one example makes the majority hypocrites?
    No, but I get what NC is saying.

A lot of people (men and women both) want to get so offended by <whatever> these days that they fail to recognize that members of both gender are guilty of the same thing. Yet, you wouldnt know that with the way liberal protestors are and the way the media portrays them.

It's presented like young SJW's are the only people in the world with any kind of moral compass.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I brought up a feminism discussion lol.
    I too took a feminism class while I was at undergrad. Huge mistake. It ended up being a man-bash fest for an entire semester. I just stopped going and showed up for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

A lot of people (men and women both) want to get so offended by <whatever> these days that they fail to recognize that members of both gender are guilty of the same thing. Yet, you wouldnt know that with the way liberal protestors are and the way the media portrays them.

It's presented like young SJW's are the only people in the world with any kind of moral compass.
    This came up during the locker room talk thing when Trump made his comments.

Both sexes do it. It's an issue with the person that made the comments not the gender that said it.

I hate when these isolated incidents are generalized to the whole gender. It's just not true.

I too took a feminism class while I was at undergrad. Huge mistake. It ended up being a man-bash fest for an entire semester. I just stopped going and showed up for the final.
    Yeah it was brutal man. Anytime I said anything I got attacked. I mean, I like confrontation so I enjoyed that lol. One girl texted her boyfriend to come to the class once the class was over because I "disrespcted her" when I disagreed with her. That was a fun one.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

If that was his only statement, I'd agree with you.

But he has decades worth of similar statements and numerous stories of how he treats women, most of which come from his own mouth. That's a pattern. That's not selective outrage over one meaningless statement.

And there's a different standard between you and I having locker room talk and the potential leader of the free world.

Blog Entries

The Womens march wasnt just made up of liberals. I know that for a fact, as I know a few conservatives that participated.

these general assumptions are part of the problem being discussed.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Madonna offered blow jobs for Hillary votes. Nobody got upset. She dreams about blowing up the White House, nobody on the left cares. It's comical.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Madonna offered blow jobs for Hillary votes. Nobody got upset. She dreams about blowing up the White House, nobody on the left cares. It's comical.
    until she runs for president, who does?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    The Womens march wasnt just made up of liberals. I know that for a fact, as I know a few conservatives that participated.

these general assumptions are part of the problem being discussed.
    Who said that the women's march was just made up of liberals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Madonna running for President?
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 02-03-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Bill Clinton is a huge whore. Always has been. Talk about womanizing and using a position of power to influence women...

Where is the outrage there? All I saw leading up to the election was this image that Bill and Hillary are happily married, enjoy each other's company, etc.

I'm not absolving Trump or his past behavior. He's a schmuck and he always has been.

I just don't think it's fair to be lumped into his bullshit because I'm a guy. And that's already happened, twice actually.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    This came up during the locker room talk thing when Trump made his comments.

Both sexes do it. It's an issue with the person that made the comments not the gender that said it.

I hate when these isolated incidents are generalized to the whole gender. It's just not true.

Yeah it was brutal man. Anytime I said anything I got attacked. I mean, I like confrontation so I enjoyed that lol. One girl texted her boyfriend to come to the class once the class was over because I "disrespcted her" when I disagreed with her. That was a fun one.
    I stopped going to that class when I listened to some pos girl argue that guys can't be raped.

Then when we got to the part of the class discussing jobs and wages, this same girl said that jobs in service industries or manual labor industries aren't part of the equation.

That was the last time I went to that class.

It's also a big reason why I don't contribute to my college anymore and why I will strongly advocate for my kids to not go to a liberal arts college.

Blog Entries

'States Are Cracking Down on the Biggest Protests Since '60s'

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...rsue-crackdown
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎