Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todd Heap

Re: Todd Heap

They have a real issue with tobacco too. Trust me, I got my ass chewed out 10 years ago for smoking on an LDS parking lot.

These rumours about Heap are as bad as the rumors about Kyle Boller being married to Brian Billicks daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Losing really does bring the worst out in us fans. Do you think we would have still won this game if Todd was in?
    Not having Heap means we are without our best deep threat. Not having DWill means being without our 2d best deep threat.

We do not have a 3d best deep threat. Everyone else is just someone who can run downfield.

Being without both of them is very painful, like being without our best corner, or our best - only - pass rushing DE. Being without Heap and Wilcox means our **base offensive personnel package**, from which the whole offense was supposed to flow this year (2WR, 2TE), is impossible. It's just painful, and no amount of finger pointing at this player or that coach changes reality.

Who knows what would have happened with Heap in.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    These rumours about Heap are as bad as the rumors about Kyle Boller being married to Brian Billicks daughter.

Thanks, that is the first time I have lol in a long time when reading about the Ravens.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Damn now they are married? I only heard they were dating... That rumor took off, I see
    Waiting for the next one!!!