Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 1509
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,191

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Flacco better play to the contract in 2017 that's all I will say for now.
    LOL dude I've been saying the same thing for the past two days and you've been ragging on me LOL





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Deep in the bowels of Maryland suburbia
    Posts
    2,392

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    So, I guess the warm glow of Excellector's birthday is over, huh?

    I have no problem with Matt Ryan getting his props. Sure, he has weapons that Flacco can only dream of, and an innovative OC in Shanny Jr. But Ryan is the real deal, no question about it. I'm OK with it. Console yourself with this thought: even if Ryan wins the SB, Flacco beat him to it by four years.





  3. #15

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    He should be pissed off and push him to work harder than ever but I have my doubts unfortunately.
    Seriously???





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,191

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol oh man here we go ding! ding! ding!
    LOL you know I'm right, it's foolish to have the Ryan-Flacco debate, it's laughable actually LOL





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,191

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    So, I guess the warm glow of Excellector's birthday is over, huh?

    I have no problem with Matt Ryan getting his props. Sure, he has weapons that Flacco can only dream of, and an innovative OC in Shanny Jr. But Ryan is the real deal, no question about it. I'm OK with it. Console yourself with this thought: even if Ryan wins the SB, Flacco beat him to it by four years.
    Flacco also had the leadership of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed backing him up despite the not so great performance from the defense during Flacco's great SB run.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,191

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Seriously???
    I'm sorry just my opinion





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Flacco also had the leadership of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed backing him up despite the not so great performance from the defense during Flacco's great SB run.
    The defence held the Colts and Patriots to 9 and 13 points respectively in that playoff run. Also essentially shut down the 49ers until the oddity happened and the lights went out. Only stinker was against the Broncos, perhaps one of the best regular season offences ever. Even then they forced a couple crucial turnovers.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Posts
    12,191

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    The defence held the Colts and Patriots to 9 and 13 points respectively in that playoff run. Also essentially shut down the 49ers until the oddity happened and the lights went out. Only stinker was against the Broncos, perhaps one of the best regular season offences ever. Even then they forced a couple crucial turnovers.
    I was talking about the regular season but yes they were clutch during the playoffs.





  9. #21

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I was talking about the regular season but yes they were clutch during the playoffs.
    Yes they were they managed to hold on to a 4 score lead kudos





  10. #22

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Sword spot on. And for the haters exactly what has Ryan done with having all world talent around him his entire career. Flacco has never even had a Rodney White let alone a Julio Jones





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Deep in the bowels of Maryland suburbia
    Posts
    2,392

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Flacco has never even had a Rodney White let alone a Julio Jones
    Or a Roddy White, for that matter...





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    11,335

    Re: The Official Joe Flacco Thread.

    Shug's avatar's are killing me LOL





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland